Integrate7 script – automatically slipstream updates and drivers up to 11/2023!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Deleted member 190847, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Doskungen

Doskungen MDL Junior Member

Dec 4, 2011
    I don't know if the script I put together could be helpful to someone else, but if so I'm happy.
    I realize that if Microsoft sticks telemetry in some new update not covered by the Hide Undesired Updates and/or my script they would have to be updated.
    For now it seems to work though. :)

2. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    Why disable system restore?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. fs2com

fs2com MDL Member

Oct 14, 2009
    hi wkeller, is there no log after the tool finished creating iso?

4. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    >Why disable system restore?

My opinion ---- > Because its a waste of time and space ....... and mostly doesnt work ...... and there are better solutions . Example = I once had problems and used system restore and it restored the system and the virus / malware . The malware had 'planted ' itself in the restore .

Better is make a partition / HDD copy before you go into the net and then when you have problems you can revert to the original intact copy .

5. fs2com

fs2com MDL Member

Oct 14, 2009
    using sysprep produce "A fatal error occured while trying to sysprep the machine."
    already try from
    - Ctrl-Shift-F3 from after installing to Hard drive
    - Finishing the installation then run the sysprep
    is there a bug or something?

Can I automatically turn off User Account Control using your tool?

6. ErChisus

ErChisus MDL Novice

May 24, 2018
    It is customizable so I do not have any issues with it, but it is actually useful. Maybe not for virus, but for mistaken deletions of files. I have had a fair share of users requesting me to recover files and folders that they deleted unwillingly.

7. Doskungen

Dec 4, 2011
    Just wondering if there's a October update coming for Integrate7?

8. HPLC

HPLC MDL Novice

Nov 15, 2016
    Does something to do with the way the ISO is created make it impossible to activate with a real key, or am I missing something here?

9. Doskungen

Dec 4, 2011
    I don't think there is anything to stop you from using a legit key if you happen to have one.
    Maybe at some point in the near future when WIndows 7 support is officially dropped (January 2020?) Microsoft will also retire the ability to activate Windows 7 online, so maybe then you will be required to use the DAZ Windows Loader as a workaround?

10. martobg10

martobg10 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2018
    RemoveWAT(Remove Windows Activation Technologies) is also good way for activation.

11. shhnedo

shhnedo MDL Expert

Mar 20, 2011
    @martobg10 You spelled Microsoft Toolkit, Windows Loader and Microsoft Activation Scripts wrong. Please, don't recommend RemoveWAT and similar "activators". They don't activate.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. Mavericks Choice

Mavericks Choice MDL Guru

Aug 5, 2015
    Thanks built the new pack using a gold W7x64 iso. Testing it in virtual box, if I run it without an answer file xml no problem though unattended with the xml it stops on the disk config setting. Any ideas what's happening here? See screenshot attached.

Attached Files:

13. Disk Config is during boot.wim (installer) stage. But boot.wim is modified by the script ONLY if you add custom drivers to it. No other modifications are done.

14. Mavericks Choice

Mavericks Choice MDL Guru

Aug 5, 2015
    Yes you lead us straight to it, swapped out to an oem boot.wim & works fine. Will look at what drivers may have affected the boot.wim in the process.

15. If you are installing Win7 on a virtual machine, you should use version WITHOUT any additional drivers.
    Any vendor specific drivers are designed for real (not virtual) hardware.