Integrate7 script – automatically slipstream updates and drivers up to 11/2023!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Deleted member 190847, Jan 1, 2019.

1. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CloneZilla is free.
    Ghost is commercial .

3. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    not free

...but can be used as free

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ceo54

ceo54 MDL Addicted

Aug 13, 2015
    Is it not integrated in the install.wim as updates ?

5. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    Oh.... LOL apparently true my guess...:pCan You Show Different Between Free And Full Version?:g:

Thanks

Regards
    NST_Adventure

6. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    ... Nice apparently true my guess
    Best Tools Is Alway Paid For Unknown Reason :(

7. #207 Deleted member 190847, Oct 22, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2019
    (OP)
    In fact, You only need one single file from Ghost Standard Tools: ghost32.exe or ghost64.exe and Windows PE to run it.
    Ghost Explorer (Ghostexp.exe or Ghostexp64.exe) is also useufull to browse/unpack images without restoring them.
    Everything else is redundant.

8. Doskungen

Doskungen MDL Junior Member

Dec 4, 2011
    Just want to say a big thanks for continuing to update the script.
    You're doing a wonderful job here. :)

9. Lywzc

Lywzc MDL Junior Member

Jan 21, 2019
    I used this tool with the Japanese x64 Ultimate Win7 and Rufus. But no matter what I do I get some error message that prevents me from installing.
    If I use GPT then the installation will not start citing a driver issue.
    If I use MBR then in the last steps Windows could not configure one or more system components.
    I can install Win7 Vallina using the same USB drive.

10. It looks like drivers problem.
    Have You tried version without drivers (without USB3, AHCI, RAID, NVMe) ?

11. Lywzc

Lywzc MDL Junior Member

Jan 21, 2019
    These problems ARE the ones I met using the version without drivers. The driver problem I was refering to is github com/pbatard/rufus/issues/1213, it says it has been solved but I got the problem nonetheless. I did not encounter that problem if I tried to use MBR. But then the components problem occured.

If I use the version with drivers it will boot into the usb but will try to search for driver then fail.

And I can install using the original ISO the same computer and the same USB drive. So my computer and my drive don't have problems.

12. Lywzc

Lywzc MDL Junior Member

Jan 21, 2019
    My PC's bios don't have Secure Boot or CSM options. It does have UEFI boot option however.
    Do I have to wipe my entire drive or just C drive.

13. #215 Deleted member 190847, Nov 20, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2019
    (OP)
    I recommend wiping the first track of the disk (thus wiping out MBR/GPT and all partitions).
    Windows Installer will repartition the disk during installation.
    I am always installing in this way, and I've never had problems.

It's is also recommend to setup BIOS/UEFI to boot HDD, then USB.
    For the first time, BIOS/UEFI will skip HDD (because it is wiped) and then boot USB (Windows Installer).
    During the second boot however, BIOS/UEFI will boot HDD which is desired.

14. Lywzc

Lywzc MDL Junior Member

Jan 21, 2019
    After the update I can boot in UEFI/GPT, but I still run into that error.
    Windows could not configure one or more system components. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation.
    which is the same error as the one I have when I boot in BIOS/MBR.
    I even repartitioned the disk. Whether I use diskpart or the installer to do it, I got the same error regardless.
    I wonder if there are problems with the created image itself. With the original ISO I can use any tools to create a boot drive and install the system without any problems.
    I used the default settings which means decompress the 7z, copy the original ISO into the folder and start Integrate7.cmd as Administrator immediately.
    I tried to patch only the version I need (which is Ultimate) or all versions, no luck.
    I tried to run this tool on both my new windows 10 machine and my old windows 7 machine (which is the machine I need to install windows 7 on), no luck.
    I searched this specific problem online and it seems to have something to do with the image itself, not other tools. And a specific image may fail on one machine but succeed on another.

15. You can check some brutal method.

Edit Integrate7.cmd and change one by one:
    set InstallHotfixes=0 (so the image will be created without any updates)
    set ApplyCustPatches=0 (so the image will be created without changing any registry settings )
    set AddDrivers=0 (so the image will be created ignoring additional drivers from any drivers folders)

If it will be hotfixes problem, You can check set IncludeNET4=0 and set IncludeDX9=0

I've installed Ultimate on my personal PC and Professional on plenty of others. Never got any error.
    It doesn't matter whether you copy ISO to Integrate7 folder or unpack it manually to DVD folder.

16. mdlrs0218

mdlrs0218 MDL Novice

Mar 12, 2019
    @wkeller First thanks much for the hard work.

Step 2 and 3 are still necessary no? I can't make USB bootable by simply formatting and copying files over.
    Also since v2.0 when script runs to somewhere around building install.wim, lots of DOS windows jump out and close quickly, not in v1.9. But eventually ISO was generated fine.

I have similar issue. I can't recall how many times I've tried.
    There's two things you can try: Don't "OK" the error window, instead hit Shift+F10, key in command
    Code:
    c:\windows\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe
    in DOS prompt, do make sure it's system32 sometimes number key not active, then wait until user name password windows show up, fill them up all the way then reboot. Or, you can choose to "Load Driver" during installation, I browse to an external drive with motherboard's drivers and load them one by one, this way I don't have error windows pop up.
    Either way, once installation done, I log into windows, everything looks fine on the surface. But I am either missing all the updates in "installed updates", or IE isn't there (not that I need IE but something is wrong).

I haven't exhausted all measures yet. Still struggling. Blame myself. I'll report if more findings.

17. They are necessary if you plan to use BIOS/MBR/CSM boot.
    However they are not necessary if you plan to use only UEFI/GPT boot.

These DOS/CMD Windows are displayed by NSudo commands, like this:
    "%~dp0tools\%HostArchitecture%\NSudo.exe" -U:T -P:E Reg delete "HKLM\TK_SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tree\Microsoft\Windows Defender\MP Scheduled Scan" /f
    when applying custom patches.

NSudo elevates privileges from Administrator to TrustedInstaller user so changing some registry entries is possible.

And these DOS/CMD windows were displayed in every single version from the beginning (including v1.9).

Did you have this issue with previous versions ?

Try to add necessary drivers to:
    add_these_drivers_to_Installer\x64 (they will be added to boot.wim)
    and
    add_these_drivers_to_Windows\x64 (they will be added to install.wim)

boot.wim
    is used to partition your disk and unpack install.wim to the system drive. Install.wim is Windows 7 OS itself

18. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    #220 Enthousiast, Nov 21, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
    Win 7 won't install on pure UEFI, it needs some sort of csm, else i would love to see how you circumvent it.

Here i thought the same, but was convinced it can't run on pure uefi:
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...sp1-x64-uefi-gpt-bootable-iso-usb-msft.72740/