Integrate7 script – automatically slipstream updates and drivers up to 11/2023!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Deleted member 190847, Jan 1, 2019.

1. George King

George King MDL Expert

Aug 5, 2009
    #741 George King, Apr 12, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2023
    This could be caused by various reasons.

1) Use another faster freshly formated USB
    2) Be sure Image flag = WIM\Windows\system32\LANGCODE\Licenses\Flag
    3) Do not mismatch boot.wim language with install.wim, if yes be sure ro replicate needed licenses in certain folders for each language
    4) Be sure you have enough RAM to load WIM

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Rangdaa

Rangdaa MDL Novice

Mar 29, 2011

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

Re item 1 -a new flash drive was used but with the same result - Windows cannot find the Microsoft Licence Terms ……etc

Re item 2 - the Image flag = WIM\Windows\system32\LANGCODE\Licenses\Flag

I am sorry to ask but are you able to explain how I can do this? I am no software expert and need help in achieving this

Re item 3 - Do not mismatch boot.wim language – I have not altered anything

Re 4 - Be sure you have enough RAM to load WIM – more than enough on my new laptop!

3. I hope that you have done clean install and your partition table is wiped (use linux blkdiscard command to do this on SSD).
    Generally, I have never experienced issue like this. Something has to be messed up in your system. I don't know what, because I don't have your PC.

4. Rangdaa

Rangdaa MDL Novice

Mar 29, 2011
    I was trying to install from the flash drive to a partition on the Class 3 laptop. That partition has nothing on it at the moment, Is that the partition I should wipe or is the intention that I should install W7 on the entire SSD?

5. You should wipe entire partition table, not just single partition. The best solution is to wipe the beginning and the end of the disk or just use blkdiscard (in case of SSD).
    The golden rule says: always do clean install, no matter if it is Windows, Linux or Android.

6. Rangdaa

Rangdaa MDL Novice

Mar 29, 2011
    Thank you very much. I will give it a try and see how I get on.

7. Rangdaa

Rangdaa MDL Novice

Mar 29, 2011
    Failed again...

I wiped the drive absolutely clean but the installation failed at the same point.

The USB boots. I get two lines or so of text at the foot of the screen - Windows is loading files - then the main screen opens and invites me to install. I click Install and I am asked to provide a product key or I don't have a product key. Whether I input a valid key or select I don't have a product key the next screen states: Windows cannot find the Microsoft Licence Terms ……etc

This occurs whether I try running the USB installation on a brand new Class 3 laptop or a 3 year old Class 2 laptop with exactly the same results!

8. ZaForD

ZaForD MDL Expert

Jan 26, 2008
    I've had this problem before with official Microsoft ISO's burned to DVD or Thumb drives.
    The two solutions that work (must of the time) are:
    1. Use the USB Thumb Drive in a different USB port.
    2. Use a different USB Thumb Drive for the install.

9. Rangdaa

Rangdaa MDL Novice

Mar 29, 2011
    Thank you for the suggestion - nice to know that I am not alone with this issue!

Trying a different port did not work so off to try a different flash drive.

10. Rangdaa

Rangdaa MDL Novice

Mar 29, 2011
    A different brand new flash drive did not work either but thanks for the input

11. Rangdaa

Rangdaa MDL Novice

Mar 29, 2011
    #753 Rangdaa, May 3, 2023
    Last edited: May 3, 2023
    A tiny bit further forward...

I used a different version of W10 instead of the recommended one and I got past the "Windows cannot find...." onto the next section:

"We couldn't find any drives. To get a storage driver click load drivers".

My SSD is a KIOXIA KXG70ZNV512G but I cannot find a driver for this. Dell offers a firmware download but I used 7ZIP and cannot find the driver.

I can't find a generic NVMe driver online either but post 723 states that it is included in the Integrate programme.

12. haz367

haz367 MDL Addicted

Jan 11, 2020
    Quote of the day

13. ZaForD

ZaForD MDL Expert

Jan 26, 2008
    I have a few tweaks that I add too, but I wouldn't know where to start with editing wkeller's script.
    So, I just added a line to launch a 'tweaks.bat' file via the RunOnce command and all my tweaks are added to that .bat file.

14. tro511

tro511 MDL Member

Dec 9, 2019
    #756 tro511, May 12, 2023
    Last edited: May 12, 2023
    wkeller, please keep doing what you wish as long as you find it worth the while. Don't let anyone convince you that it's wrong. Was reading a few of the comments early in the thread...:rolleyes:

15. gooface

gooface MDL Junior Member

Aug 29, 2013
    honestly this project is amazing, thank you for the great work and I look forward to your may release.

16. Rangdaa

Rangdaa MDL Novice

Mar 29, 2011
    Dell Lattitude 5430 update:

no joy whatsoever at installing W7 on the 5430 BUT......

I tried installing it on a Dell XPS 13 9380 (which is a class 2 laptop I believe). This 9380 has a Whiskey Lake (8th Generation) that isn't compatible with Win 7 but I did have some success.

I say "some success" because although it almost completes the W7 installation, at the first attempt to reboot (W7 reboots several time during the installation) the installation stops with a "Windows could not prepare the computer to boot into the next phase of installation. To install Windows restart the installation".

I can't restart the installation since another message states: "The installation was cancelled any changes made to your computer won't be saved".

Any suggestions?

17. Al Halawani

Al Halawani MDL Novice

Dec 14, 2022
    Script not working