Integrate7 script – automatically slipstream updates and drivers up to 11/2023!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Deleted member 190847, Jan 1, 2019.

Thanks a lot for this Update to May 2021 your Script Tool is Great :)

1. samuraikid

samuraikid MDL Junior Member

Dec 30, 2018
    im getting error extraction both on winrar and 7zip wrong pass ? can you check @wkeller

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Checked. Everything ok!

3. samuraikid

samuraikid MDL Junior Member

Dec 30, 2018
    Ok i had something blocking google scripts which corrupted the archieve when downloaded

Great works thanks again !!! Cheers

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Michel79

Michel79 MDL Novice

Feb 13, 2020
    Thank you for your work.
    Sincerely

5. MarvelX7

MarvelX7 MDL Member

Jun 1, 2021
    Awesome script and would be nice if u could add esd encryption with win10 boot.wim.
    regards

6. MarvelX7

MarvelX7 MDL Member

Jun 1, 2021
    is it possiable to use the
    UpdatePack7R2
    instead of downloading the updates¿

@wkeller

7. George King

George King MDL Expert

Aug 5, 2009
    Then use different tool

8. luke123

luke123 MDL Novice

Sep 27, 2013
    With version 3.40, I have the same problem Lywzc had a while ago. The file pending.tmp appeared and remained in the hotfixes folder, after the process terminated unsuccessfully.

May 2021 updates were intergrated successfully, followed by a number of flashing command windows, and then everything stopped.

I use an Asus B450 motherboard running Ryzen 5 2600.

9. BigGreen

BigGreen MDL Novice

Nov 25, 2018
    Can you explain further? I'm getting this error as well, and I don't know how to fix it.

10. luke123

luke123 MDL Novice

Sep 27, 2013
    Hi

After trying many times, I finally managed to create a Windows 7 image.

I used Rufus (settings: MBR, BIOS (or UEFI-CSM), NTFS) to create a USD installer and successfully installed Windows 7 on a SATA SSD.

However, I then want to install Windows 7 on an NVMe drive. This time, the drive cannot be seen during Windows 7 installation setup.

Where can I find the patched NVMe drivers in the USB installer? I'd like to check if a separate driver is needed for my NVMe (Western Digital Black WDS500G2X0C 500GB).

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or pointers.

11. fnurgle

fnurgle MDL Novice

Jul 5, 2021
    #493 fnurgle, Jul 6, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
    Hi, I'm having some trouble with this on a UEFI Class 3 laptop (Lenovo T15G).

I followed @wkeller instructions, setting the bios to discrete graphics only and adding the Nvidia driver to the image.
    Windows7 seems to install properly, but when it boots, it hangs at "Starting Windows". When I try booting into Safe Mode, it hangs when loading CLASSPNP.SYS. I've disabled all the devices I can from the bios, but that made no difference.

Any ideas what I might have done wrong?

I should add that I added the Nvidia Display.Driver folder, and verified in the output of Integrate7.cmd that all the INF files were installed successfully.

12. fnurgle

fnurgle MDL Novice

Jul 5, 2021
    I'm still having trouble with this, and I'm starting to think I've stumbled across a different class of hanging bug than the usual missing video driver.
    I've discovered that my previous attempt to install the Nvidia driver was not entirely successful. I've since fixed that, and checked against an older Lenovo laptop with Win7 that I'm loading all 3 kernel drivers from Nvidia. Thus, I'm fairly confident that the display driver is loaded.

Here are the configurations I've tried, all with every possible device disabled in the BIOS. And except for using the modded Intel driver, with only discrete graphics enabled in the BIOS. I also verified with lspci.exe that the disabled devices do not appear in the list.
    • RemoveVGA + Nvidia
    • RemoveVGA + Nvidia + UEFISeven
    • RemoveVGA + Nvidia + modded Intel driver
    • No Remove VGA + Nvidia + UEFISeven
    • No Remove VGA + UEFISeven
    In every case, Windows 7 behaves exactly the same way. It installs, on reboot I get the "Starting Windows" screen, the logo does not animate. It freezes there for a minute, maybe two, then reboots. On reboot, it gets stuck at "Starting Windows", this time with an animating logo, and it will stay there indefinitely.

If I enable boot logging, the only drivers that fail to load are NDProxy.sys. This is listed 5 times, the first time it loads, the next few times it fails. After the failed NDProxy.sys, there are always 4 entries, the exact drivers change (presumably the loading is multi-threaded), but it invariably ends with Loaded USBSTOR.sys. Comparing this output to a similar, working machine, I'd expect to see monitor.sys and srv.sys next, these never load.

I'd very much appreciate any pointers, and I'm happy to run experiments to help debug this further.

13. fnurgle

fnurgle MDL Novice

Jul 5, 2021
    Ultimately I got past the problem with Flash Boot.

14. Do you have intel rst manager enabled in bios.
    are you installing win7 on M2 disk PCIE based .
    Try Sata Based M2 or SSD with rst manager disabled in bios n Sata is configured to AHCI inisde bios too.

It resolved my issues when the same happened with me on latest Hardware.

Every driver will get installed using snappy driver installer with SAM drivers database downloaded on external hdd of about 22 gb in disk space. But only UHD 610,20,30,50 can be downloaded from win-raid via somebody modded signature.

15. fnurgle

fnurgle MDL Novice

Jul 5, 2021
    Nope, RST is disabled. Win7 is installed on an NVME disk.

The pure UEFI systems don't have a VGA mode, so Win7 gets stuck on startup. The workaround @wkeller suggests side steps the problem by removing the requirement on VGA mode during boot. The UEFISeven/VGAShim/FlashBoot workarounds solve the problem by emulating the VGA device.

Now that I'm actually booted into Win7, I think I understand the problem. My (modded) UHD630 drivers are working, so are my NVIDIA drivers, and yet, Device Manager does not see a Monitor-class device. Since a monitor can't be found, monitor.sys is not loaded and Win7 remains stuck in VGA mode. Obviously, if Win7 is stuck in VGA mode and you have disabled the VGA device support then the result is a frozen boot screen.

I tested this theory by disabling VGA mode then rebooting. Sure enough I get the frozen screen, but then I actually hear the Win7 login chime -- so it booted, it just doesn't know how to find the internal laptop display.

Any ideas how to fix this problem. Win7 is booted, but in VGA mode only, it isn't a great experience!

16. Pl wait let me install win7with Sp1 i created using integrate 3.40 script tool on my laptop with gen10 processor.
    will test it n will share the results if something is found useful to be shared.

17. fnurgle

fnurgle MDL Novice

Jul 5, 2021
    Very kind of you. Thank you :)

Brother It installed fine on my laptop . Not used any other third party tool but one extra raid driver from intel. Sorry i cant help in your scenario. Reverted back to Remnux Linux on same laptop via clonezilla based backup image.

Regards,
    [COIN]