Integrate7 script – automatically slipstream updates and drivers up to 11/2023!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Deleted member 190847, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Doskungen

Doskungen MDL Junior Member

Dec 4, 2011
    I was actually wondering the same thing. Windows 8.1 will be getting support for a number of years yet if I am correct so maybe adapting the Integrate7 script for Windows 8.1 would be a possibility? I would like to put in the work to help do this for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 both but I wouldn't know how to determine which updates to integrate in which order etc.

Tried my hand at making my own Windows7 integration script but then when I found Integrate7 I gave up. Probably did quite a bit of it wrong on my end when I tried rolling my own...

Also thinking maybe it would be possible to release a "final version" of Integrate7 with all the updates needed for x86/x64 of all languages included (since at some point Microsoft will probably pull the plug on the updates which will then be hard or impossible to gather).

2. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. vigipirate

vigipirate MDL Senior Member

Feb 24, 2011
    virus trojan

PWS:Win32/VB.CU

file: K:\Integrate7_v2.0.1\Integrate7\hotfixes\IE11-Windows6.1-x86-it-it.exe

file: K:\Integrate7_v2.0.1\Integrate7\hotfixes\ndp48-kb4511525-x64.exe
    file: K:\Integrate7_v2.0.1\Integrate7\hotfixes\ndp48-x86-x64-allos-fra.exe
    file: K:\Integrate7_v2.0.1\Integrate7\hotfixes\ndp48-x86-x64-allos-ita.exe

4. garf02

garf02 MDL Member

Sep 15, 2007
    These updates is download directly from MS source, is not possibile contain a viruses. False positive odf your AV or your PC is infected?

5. MrBlah

MrBlah MDL Novice

Mar 12, 2019
    Just finished using version 2.2 of the script to create a fully slipstreamed Windows 7 SP1 disc and it worked flawlessly.
    Thank you for all your time and effort and for kindly sharing it with the rest of us.

To answer NST_Adventure's question, yes it is fully up to date (ran Windows Update after it finished installing)

6. Find and use any original/unmodified Windows 7 ISO DVD.
    Check SHA1 checksum that it is really original. SHA1 checksum are publicly available throughout the web.

7. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
  8. Vegan711

Vegan711 MDL Novice

Jan 12, 2020
    @wkeller

Greetings...

I just created an integrated Win7 Ultimate ISO the other day using v2.20. Can I run your new v2.21 using that ISO to create and updated ISO or do I need to run the script again in its entirety using the original X17-59465.iso?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. Vegan711

Vegan711 MDL Novice

Jan 12, 2020
    @wkeller

Roger that on using the original ISO.

I received KB4539601 through WU which I believe addressed the wallpaper bug.

I also am up to date on the Bypass and ESUs.

Thanks for your prompt reply. :headbang:

10. Doskungen

Dec 4, 2011
    @wkeller You're AMAZING! These were the two things I had on my wishlist and you made them both happen! Thank you so much! Don't know what else to say, just wanted to make sure you know your effort (for all this time as well as these features you now implemented) is truly appreciated and not taken for granted!

11. Doskungen

Dec 4, 2011
    I built a brand new Integrate7 ISO using the latest version of the script here and when checking against Windows Update it found and installed one update: KB971033 from what I understand this is an update to detect and disable unauthorized activation methods for Windows 7 (tested Windows Loader 2.2.2 by Daz and it worked like a charm!) but...

Is one supposed to just not install this or does it even matter either way?

12. hamdoullah

hamdoullah MDL Member

Oct 27, 2019
    Leaving this update installed shouldn't be a problem as daz loader makes MS think that the os is pre-installed with autentic oem:slp license.

13. Use \ExtraScripts\HideUndesiredUpdates so this update will be hidden from Windows Update.

It shouldn't harm you, but there is absolutely no reason to install it. KB971033 is completely useless for end user. It is useful only for Microsoft itself.

14. zezaku

zezaku MDL Novice

May 20, 2015
    to remove updates and make win 7 fly :

1. Donload Wise force deleter
    2. Go to C:\Windows\servicing\Packages and delete every file with “KB” via Wise force deleter
    3. Delete the folder “Downloads” in C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution

15. registrationjoke

registrationjoke MDL Novice

Jan 15, 2020
    When I try to run this, it doesn't finish, I get a bluescreen with something about bad_pool_header(a memory-related crash) and the system requires multiple restarts to come back up.
    Probably just my system demonstrating I should have ran this and replaced it months ago, will try on a different computer I think. But has anyone seen this issue and fixed it?

I made two small changes, commenting out the removal of search indexer and the microsoft update bit.

I prefer:

1. Run services.msc from command line, find Windows Update service and stop it OR run net stop wuauserv from command line.
    Then delete the folder Downloads in C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution

Run cleanmgr /sagesetrun from command line, select everything and click OK

Run cleanmgr from command line, select everything and click OK

Restart computer.