Integrate7 script – automatically slipstream updates and drivers up to 11/2023!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Deleted member 190847, Jan 1, 2019.

1. TigTex

TigTex MDL Senior Member

Oct 5, 2009
    The install flashplayer script only runs manually. So if you don't want the flashplayer, don't run the script after installing windows. That's all :)

2. It is just cosmetic issue. No matter what you choose, the script will do its job.
    To be fixed with next update.

3. sidneip.sedassari

sidneip.sedassari MDL Novice

Sep 12, 2018
    Good morning, my new dotnet 472 kb4486546 updates and the cumulative kb4486565 that I think corrects the windows update errors of the kb4486564 version will not go full in this new version of yours?

4. I do not understand the sentence. kb4486546 and kb4486565 are previews. You should be able to install them normally (through WU), but I would rather to wait for final versions instead of installing previews.
    kb4486564 is security-only. And if you want it, you should replace kb4486563 with it. But why ?

5. ErChisus

ErChisus MDL Novice

May 24, 2018
    I added the drivers to add_these_drivers_to_Installer\x64 and then launched the script. When I tried the resultant ISO it didn't work, since it does ask for CD/DVD drivers yet.

6. It is always needed to add drivers to both: add_these_drivers_to_Installer\x64 and to: add_these_drivers_to_Windows\x64.
    Installer drivers are used only during first install step (ie. partitioning system drive, unpacking DVD\sources\install.wim to that drive).

If it will not work, there is also another solution. You could download Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft, then copy install.wim (from Win7_DVD\sources directory) to that of Windows 10 installer.
    Then You will have Windows 7 with Windows 10 installer. Windows 10 installer has builtin most of storage drivers.
    But you still need these drivers inside install.wim (Windows 7), so you always need them in add_these_drivers_to_Windows\x64.

I have heard that sometimes it is the only working solution for Windows 7.

7. sidneip.sedassari

sidneip.sedassari MDL Novice

Sep 12, 2018
    I just asked because they are already listed in windows update and are downloaded and installed myself I modified them in the list hfixes_all.txt and net4_all.txt and modified in Integrate7.cmd and it is quite simple to do to test and it ran normal so just like you have left their applications open for us to test and really enough interresante thanks for your work and your commitment to respond with such promptness grateful !!!!!

8. There are 2 types of updates: Security and Recommended (optional).

Security updates are almost always needed (except telemetry, activation technologies, etc).
    Recommended updates should be installed only when you really want them.
    Recommended updates are not installed automatically (unless you change settings in Windows Update).

Previews of Monthly Rollups are recommended updates and you shouldn't install them, unless you want be beta-tester.

9. felix3650

felix3650 MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2014
    Very nice script indeed :)
    The option to integrate Language Packs would be nice for those wanting also a Multilingual ISO. Something like the one abbodi1406 offers:
    - Select language at setup
    - Languages packs preinstalled so that you can switch between them in Windows.
    - Multilingual Windows Recovery Environment (if standard WinPE localization is on)

10. TigTex

TigTex MDL Senior Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Windows 7 requires CSM to be active and secure boot disabled. Check your bios

11. cengizhan

cengizhan MDL Senior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    windows 7 doesnt support secure boot. also yo may need to disable fast-boot and enable csm/legacy bios.

12. toby0897

toby0897 MDL Novice

Feb 8, 2014
    Could this script work for Server 2008 r2?
    I know this sub forum is for windows 7 but just asking an honest question

13. #58 Deleted member 190847, Mar 9, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2019
    (OP)
    It should work, as updates for Windows Server 2008 R2 are identical to those of Windows 7 x64. It is easy to check it on Microsoft Update Catalog (links are identical).

However, you surely should change some code.

Code:
    set DisableLogs=1
    to

Code:
    set DisableLogs=0
    As logging system shouldn't be disabled on servers.

Code:
     DISM /English /Get-WimInfo /WimFile:"%~dp0DVD\sources\install.wim" /Index:%%i | find /i "Name :" | find /i "Windows 7" >nul 2>&1
     if ERRORLEVEL 1 set checkErrors=1 
    to

Code:
     DISM /English /Get-WimInfo /WimFile:"%~dp0DVD\sources\install.wim" /Index:%%i | find /i "Name :" | find /i "Windows Server 2008" >nul 2>&1
     if ERRORLEVEL 1 set checkErrors=1 
    So the script will not refuse to work.

Code:
     REM Tweaks to disable Autoshare Disks
     reg add "HKLM\TK_SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\lanmanserver\parameters" /v AutoShareWks /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f >nul
     reg add "HKLM\TK_SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\lanmanserver\parameters" /v AutoShareWks /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f >nul
    to:

Code:
     REM Tweaks to disable Autoshare Disks
     reg add "HKLM\TK_SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\lanmanserver\parameters" /v AutoShareServer /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f >nul
     reg add "HKLM\TK_SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\lanmanserver\parameters" /v AutoShareServer /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f >nul
    As the setting AutoShareWks doesn't work on servers.

14. weberio

weberio MDL Member

Nov 22, 2016
    Is correct ?

upload_2019-3-13_14-4-9.png

15. TigTex

TigTex MDL Senior Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Your antivirus may recognise NSUDO as a potencial unwanted program because it can be used to give super-admin privileges to a user. Make sure that your antivirus is not blocking you. Try to disable it and re-download everything