Integrating

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by DaiPie, Dec 18, 2014.

1. DaiPie

DaiPie MDL Novice

Dec 13, 2014
    Hello Everyone.

i have a few questions regarding windows activision, i have a genuine licence key for windows 7 64 home and plan to do a format. i will be using win toolkit to integrate the windows updates and make it unattended, am i able to integrate the activision the same time? so when it has been formatted i would not need to ring up or activate via online, if so,is there a area here on how to do this,i have tried searching but not found what looking for, like i have said i have a genuine key and dont require any loaders.

many thanks

2. cocachris89

cocachris89 MDL Senior Member

Mar 1, 2013
    You can put the product key in the unattended file and when you load windows you have to activate the key (at east you dont have to enter it in)

Or you could use DISM to put the product key into the edition that you plan to install.

You'll only be able to put in the key. Activating is separate to the key.

3. murphy78

murphy78 MDL DISM Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2012
    If you capture it without sysprepping, it should save the activation.
    You can add a pidkey.txt in the sources\ directory with the key.
    If you don't know the key, you can try one of the tools that reads your key from system.
    Be careful where you download those from.

4. DaiPie

DaiPie MDL Novice

Dec 13, 2014
    Thank you for your replies guys.

i know about making an attended file with name/key and so on. its the part of the activation which i know about doing via phone or online,but i would like to skip doing phoning or online.

so i done a bit of searching and found a programme
    [FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]advanced token manager to make a back up of the activision. now with these back ups can i integrate into my unattended image with updates... [/FONT]