Intel Driver Updates

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Michelle68, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Michelle68

Michelle68 MDL Senior Member

Jul 16, 2009
  2. Matrix Leader

Matrix Leader MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2009
    Thanks dude, it's been a while since there was chipset drivers update :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. burfadel

burfadel MDL EXE>MSP/CAB

Aug 19, 2009
    The chipset drivers aren't really drivers, they're mostly just installation hints for the Microsoft drivers (if required) work properly unknown device doesn't show in device manager. Bascially, if all your devices have been installed correctly, the Intel Chipset driver won't do anything at all! If it does update something, you've most likely got either recent hardware, such as Sandy Bridge stuff, or something hadn't installed properly before :S

The Rapid Storage driver is a proper performance driver, and installing the later version may provide benefits through better driver optimisations etc, so that one is definitely worth getting! That said, I take back the 'definite' statement if you install it and something blows up... :) lol

4. Mariane1

Mariane1 MDL Novice

Nov 24, 2010
    Thanks dude

5. dns_momo

dns_momo MDL Novice

Oct 21, 2009
    does anyone making a custom driver for the 2915abg? I was able to install the latest software for it to use like for a week and now it stop working saying no adapter found. maybe just a modded inf will do?

6. KHdV

KHdV MDL Novice

Aug 25, 2009
    Thanx for the Intel Chipset Driver update.

I have installed the driver.

:)

7. fishoil

fishoil MDL Novice

Feb 4, 2011
    Glad to see these
    Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...