Internet Explorer 8 x64 bit Download Manager

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Cuoco, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Cuoco

Cuoco MDL Novice

Apr 16, 2009
    Hi Guys. I´ looking for a download manager (like Orbit Downloader) that work on Explorer x64 bit and (Windows 7 x64 too!). Do you know any software?

Thanks

Cuoco

2. acyuta

acyuta MDL Expert

Mar 8, 2010
    Can someone help me out. Recently, I have been seeing IE 8 not showing my favourites at all when it used to. When I try to import from a bookmark file, it does it successfully, but then they are not shown. What is even odder is the bookmark bar favourities are shown but not in the bar. When I try to move them to the bar, it asks whether I want to copy and replace.

Clearly the favourites are there but not being shown. Another odd stuff about IE: periodically, when I click on IE, it starts with a welcome screen, then next, then would you like it to be default browser, etc.

Not that I use IE 8 much, but I do need it sometimes to check my lotus notes from outside my workplace. And of course, its download reliability is much better than Chrome. Side: can someone make Chrome load lotus notes properly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Helmutcheese

Helmutcheese MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Install IE7PRO, most of it works in IE8 be it Vista/Win 7 (32 & 64bit) but will not run in 64bit mode IE its 32bit by default anyhow).