Introductions

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Antaios, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Antaios

Antaios MDL Novice

Nov 5, 2009
    I am relativly new to moding and these forums, I am taking a computer sytems technician course via college - and am insterested in leaning more about moding everything from bios's to ps2 chips. not to mention many of the other aspects i see on this foum.

2. Barney Bear

Barney Bear MDL Novice

May 28, 2007
    Welcome To The Forum :)

3. derrengreeve

derrengreeve MDL Novice

Nov 21, 2009
    Hi All,
    My self derrengreeve. I am new here. I have just completed IT from former university of waterloo. I am now a full time software developer working for the man in toronto. I like to read comic books, playing games and music. I plan to make Toronto a permanent residence for all the time. I am pretty much jokeing 100% of the time.

4. DeviantART

DeviantART MDL Novice

Nov 26, 2009
    Thanks for coming to this website. I hope you meet friends & learn much more about technology, here.

5. stufftough

stufftough MDL Novice

Dec 2, 2012
    Hi, I'm an idiot, with a learning disability. Addicted to video games & internet norp. Quit video game design college half way through for a retail sales job that i quit after a year of working there. Followed up by QA testing for Resistance 2 and a little bit of Uncharted 2 before Sony let me go. I been trying to get acting gigs ever since, never more than a glorified extra, tho I have met some cool people George Lucus, Brad Pitt, Jonah Hill, Nicole Kidman, James Rolfe (AVGN). I been doing none of that lately tho, was trying to get back into QA testing, also tried to get a Production Assistant job, but I looked like a fool doing it, & ruined my reputation in the process. Now I'm creative writing because it's what I enjoy doing, & somebody said for me to follow my joy. So I'm trying that out, except I need Microsoft Word in order to do it, & I need to get it through *ill* means, cause I can't afford it. Can't afford my speeding ticket either... so what do they do? Tell me I owe them more... 'cause that helps, how?
    Anyways I'm Shawn, & I'm all that.^
    & I'm sorry for all of it...