iphone protection

Discussion in 'Mobile and Portable' started by url, Oct 27, 2016.

1. url

url MDL Novice

Oct 25, 2016
    #1 url, Oct 27, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    i got this on an iphone 6s :

http s18.postimg.org/x691fvgt5/i6s.jpg

is this a bug?

am looking for free antivirus / protection for iphone 6s, any inputs?

2. url

url MDL Novice

Oct 25, 2016
    if google was the answer to all things computer & mobile then mdl would cease to exist sooner than later

thank you anyways for the apple discussions link

am looking for a recommendation of a free antivirus / protection for iphone 6s coming from a user with 1st hand experience of the software

3. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    And once again...as Bat.1 told you.

Google is your friend. Use it first before you ask. Then search MDL and see if it's there.

If not, then post your question.

Easy peasy. ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. url

url MDL Novice

Oct 25, 2016
    ms joy i was here on mdl way before july 2k12 which happens to be your time of joining do not teach me how mdl works i know mdl like the back of my hand

look at the posts by bat & chef there is information i can use in regards to my query & look at your post

it is crystal clear you made this post only to annoy & mock me an absolute troll that is what you are ms joy

your biggest contribution to mdl is the thanks button as you seem to thank almost every post you read :death:

how would you know if i did search or not? that is an assumption & assume is all you can do with your limited intelligence

earlier this year or may be last year if i am not wrong you were asking questions about bypassing the i-cloud security feature in an apple device

this was in the mdl chat box & back then i had guided you with what information i had about it & you thanked me for the same

i did not throw the search 1st then ask remark at you back then i had a different account at that time

ms joy google or any search engine can only give you a link to a website while asking on mdl will give you a one-on-one with an experienced user

mdl is & has been a very helpful place & the real members who are smart never give the search remark like you did instead they just go ahead & help

it is because of members like you that other members fear asking a question on the open forum

if mdl was only for the technologically advanced there would be an intelligence test before registration

am done with you have some self respect & please do not reply back

so far my replies are with respect keeping in mind the dignity of a lady i request you please do not compel me to forget that fact

5. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    Duely noted...

Zero F**ks given...

P.S.: I censored the word 'f**k' myself, because it's not 'lady-like' to say it. ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Awake659

Awake659 MDL Novice

Apr 4, 2017
    I'm really curious why you want anti-virus on an iPhone?

7. RJARRRPCGP

RJARRRPCGP MDL Senior Member

Feb 24, 2010
    Regarding phishing, there's one phishing E-mail message out there that tells people that their their PayPal account is in trouble, and "paypal" is spelled with an i for the l!

Has anyone encountered an E-mail message like the one I got? Just a heads up...