Ipod Copy Software

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by stephenjones007, Feb 16, 2014.

1. stephenjones007

stephenjones007 MDL Novice

Aug 2, 2011
    Was wondering if you guys have experience with using any software to copy music from the latest ipod touch to windows. See, I have a new pc and would like all my music from my ipod transferred to itunes. Id really like to have it organized as well, meaning all the playlists and everything transferred as is. (the hard drive died off the old pc that the ipod was originally synced to, so I have no access to anything off of there). (Btw most of the music was ripped from cds so I cant get them from the app store). Dont mind paying for software, once it does what id like it to do.

2. stephenjones007

Aug 2, 2011
    Ive heard about this one but ive read somewhere that it makes a mess of the playlists when it copies it. Have you tried copying multiple playlist into itunes?

3. jellybelly

jellybelly MDL Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. tnx

tnx MDL Expert

Sep 2, 2008
    From day one of having an iPhone to now I have never used iTunes to add music etc.
    Now there are 3 iPhones, 2 iPods and an iPad in the house I found ImToo iTransfer Platinum to be the easiest tool to use.

Not tried the others which have been sugested.

You cant go far wrong with trying all of them then choosing which you like the best.

5. stephenjones007

Aug 2, 2011
    Tried copytrans. beautiful. Did all I wanted it to.