is it possible to make Activated Windows 7 from rt7lite ?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by UVAIS, Apr 10, 2011.

1. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
    hey frenz i want to know is it possible to make activated windows from Rt7lite?? i have seen the option For product key:)
    any Suggestion? or which key i put ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. zeeshanwal

zeeshanwal MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2011
    IMO, You need to use the original key in order to activate otherwise it wont work..

3. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    If he would add integration of certificate as OEM info you could use a OEM:SLP key :)

You can also use Windows Loader to activate. But as long as you have neither, only your own key will activate it.

4. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
    hey other leaked key like which come with Windows loader Will not work?

or were i found OEM:SLP key And one thing more is this key work on all brands like lenovo , asus etc

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
  6. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    If it is retail or oem key NOT oem SLP it will activate for OEM SLP you need to add certificate to $OEM$ also why ask such questions here when RTLite has it own support forum and another on MSFN.

7. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
  8. akf

akf MDL Senior Member

Aug 17, 2010
    If you use retail activation, input the product key in RT 7 Lite. After Windows installation, connect your computer to the Internet to complete retail activation.

If you use OEM activation, use RT 7 Lite to create slimmed-down Windows without inputting the key. Then, insert $OEM$ folder (containing certificate and OEM SLP key suitable for your motherboard) into sources folder inside your slimmed-down Windows 7 image. It would be successfully activated via OEM activation, after Windows installation, without the need to connect to internet.