Is it possible to run Citrix ?

Discussion in 'Virtualization' started by Kuwait_ApaChe, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Kuwait_ApaChe

Kuwait_ApaChe MDL Novice

Dec 30, 2010
    Hi,

I'm posting this thread after I had a look on this topic about Terminal Services Licensing
    I setup Citrix XenApp 5 , all components are installed,,but the license server is always queried for licenses and actually there are No licenses existent..

As I'm watching CBTNuggets ,, it is possible 2 get a trail (evaluation ) from Citrix for 90 days,,,Great !!!

I was shocked when I registered with Citrix but they refused me !! this is the message I got from them "
    We're sorry. Access to My Citrix is denied.
    Citrix Systems, Inc.’s global trade policy strictly prohibits, as required under U.S. law, trade with entities in embargoed or sanctioned parties as applicable."
    Thank u Citrix :(

Is it possible to get a license ? I'm not fool to ask someone to give me one,I just need to know,,Is it possible or not ?

Regards
    Ahmed

2. claude75

claude75 MDL Novice

Jan 25, 2010
    Citrix license

Yes it is.
    As I'm not allowed to post a link use Google and search:
    How to get an eval or a developer license for Citrix XenApp

The first answer from community.citrix is OK

3. Kuwait_ApaChe

Kuwait_ApaChe MDL Novice

Dec 30, 2010
    To get an Eval or Dev license for Xenapp I should have a MyCitrix account...MyCitrix blocks my country's IP address and I can't log in....I shud be a bad guy to test something !!! I used some sort of proxy software and registered with MyCitrix.com .. I've got the license :) :) ....

Thx so much Claude75 for ur answer ,, I really appreciate it...

Ahmed