Is it too late? Windows Loader Problems. please help

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Changsta, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Changsta

Changsta MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2013
    #1 Changsta, Oct 19, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
    Hello everyone, i think i may have screwed up my pc abit more than i understand how to fix. i ran a windows loader to activate windows 7.

now im stuck in grub4dos with a redscreen. no matter what option i select it says error 15: file not found

i saw a post on here about putting in the windows cd and repairing system. when i try to repair it says This version of system recovery option is not compatible with the version of windows you are trying to repair...

although its the same one i used to install the system with.

ive tried downloading another copy of windows 7
    'Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 en-US Pre-Activated Sep2013"

i have noidea what i can do now. i was going to install another copy of it on a seperate drive in order to get my files off of it.

but all my hdds say "Windows cannot be installed to this disk, the selected disk has an MBR partition table. On EFI systems, windows can only be installed to GPT disks.

if i could get this system back up and running it would be great without loosing my files

thanks for your time

i have tried "bootsect.exe /nt60 SYS /force" and it says "this tool can only be run on systems booted using a PC/AT BIOS. This system wasbooted using EFI or some other firmware types

2. iBen95111

iBen95111 MDL Junior Member

Jun 12, 2010
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LatinMcG

LatinMcG Bios Borker

Feb 27, 2011
    bios is set to Secureboot aka EFI
    disable it and delete partititon. then reinstall win.
    then use daz loader.

4. empireum

empireum MDL Junior Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Reinstall Windows, then use Daz Loader again.

5. eydee

eydee Guest

I don't think the daz loader is worth going legacy (bios) if your system supports uefi. Just install windows professional and activate it with MTK. You will have autokms on your system because of office, won't you? It can activate both and you can keep your boot configuration intact.

6. udit318

udit318 MDL Novice

Oct 29, 2013
    window seven is very slow and very slow processing its too late open window pls everybody used window xp or window 8

7. LatinMcG

LatinMcG Bios Borker

Feb 27, 2011
  8. dailyinsanity

dailyinsanity MDL Junior Member

Aug 17, 2012
    Dude what the hell. For one use correct grammar. Two, you probably use Windows Vista. Windows XP is good but outdated, Windows 7 is Microsoft's Most Prized Possession at the moment. A lot of people are exercising their downgrade rights for Windows 8 and 8.1.

9. dailyinsanity

dailyinsanity MDL Junior Member

Aug 17, 2012
    @Changsta Try using a Microsoft Image of Windows 7.