Is office 2010 professional plus version all volume licensed?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by cpthk, Mar 21, 2011.

1. cpthk

cpthk MDL Novice

Jun 18, 2008
    I only see the professional plus version in volume license, not in the regular single licensed.

Does that mean if I get a professional plus version, then it is a volume licensed version?

Thanks.

2. cpthk

cpthk MDL Novice

Jun 18, 2008
    That's weird, because I go to official office site for retail users, pro plus version does not appear on the site. It only has the regular professional version, not the plus. The plus only appears in the volume licensed site. Why is that?

site: office.microsoft.com/en-us/suites/

3. _patrik_

_patrik_ MDL Member

May 25, 2007
  4. cpthk

cpthk MDL Novice

Jun 18, 2008
    I am guessing that version is only available for MSDN members and technet members, but retail users

5. mythofuniverse

mythofuniverse MDL Junior Member

Sep 12, 2010
    At present, there is not a version called like "Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate"...
    some websites say that in future...MS is planning to release a Enterprise Version.. but the prob is enterprise versions are those version that doesn't need any activation like other versions.. if it is released then every one would opt to install it as there would be no need of a activator like KMS , IORRT etc..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...