Is their a Bios Unlocker CD

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by MS_User, Jun 2, 2020.

1. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    Im looking for a bios unlocker CD were i can crack the bios supervisor lock with out having to use a programmer or shorting the SCL SDA chip on the mobo....i hear the the FBI CD mite do this... i have one but is a old version and dont know were it is now i cant find maybe i throw it away sense it was outdated....thanx

2. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Expert

Nov 26, 2012
    How do you have such good ears and where do get them?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    dude if u dont have any good imput that can help keep your mouth shut.

4. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Expert

Nov 26, 2012
    Dear @MS_User !
    That's exactly what I wanted to tell you!
    Don't make pointless postings.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. K4onashi

K4onashi MDL Debugger

Mar 7, 2012
    @MS_User Not sure about a CD, but if you can boot into Win search up CMOS De-Animator and see if it's any good.

6. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller MDL Spinning Tortoise

Dec 21, 2012
    If it only was that easy. There are BIOS passwords that won't budge even if you remove the battery/clear the CMOS. There's one machine I bought as "leasing returner". Too dumb they forgot to unlock the BIOS of the machine. o_O Phoenix SecureCore BIOS, no way to get in.

7. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    #7 MS_User, Jun 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    (OP)
    U need a programmer or short out eeprom on the mobo i was just asking if their were any new software out their that can do it with out me having to take the whole machine apart....this is for a thinkpad X1 carbon and security chip is at bottom of the mobo that means u have to disassemble the entire machine....im being to lazy to do it.....im sure NSA and FBI have sophisticated software that can crack the bios supervisor password with out taking the machine apart....but software like that is not for access to civilence....so i just took it apart and short out the eeprom.

Attached Files:

8. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    try this

Try the master passwords "BIOS," "CMOS" and "PASSWORD." If these don't unlock the BIOS, try using a password specific to the BIOS vendor: use "phoenix" and "PHOENIX" for Phoenix BIOS; "AAAMMMIII," "AMI?SW" and "A.M.I." for AMI; and "AWARD PW," "AWARD SW" and "AWKWARD" for Award BIOS.

9. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    CMOS De-Animator v3 dont work on lenovo the bios supervisor password is stored in eeprom or security chip.