Is there a permanent activation for Windows 7 Ultimate or Enterprise?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by jackhogg, Jul 15, 2010.

1. jackhogg

jackhogg MDL Novice

Jul 13, 2010
    Out of all of the different utilities you can activate Windows 7 Ultimate or Enterprise with, all of them seem to extend the activation period by 180 days. Is there a one time utility activator that I can use to permanently activate Windows with and be done with it?

2. Calistoga

Calistoga MDL Senior Member

Jul 25, 2009
  3. jackhogg

jackhogg MDL Novice

Jul 13, 2010
    Thank you Calistoga. I am surprised I did not see that utility sooner. :)

4. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    You can activate a Enterprise edition permanently by a MAK Key..
    Ok! I am letting all the Users of MDL know a thing,there's a New mass volume MAK Key of windows 7 similar to HP MAK Key is leaked to web,you can get it via google search and activate you Volume copy of 7 permanently..
    I would not post the key here because the RULES ARE RULES,But i would put the partial key that may help u to get it..

Just search google for "PW7MF" and get the full key,enjoy guys.

5. acyuta

acyuta MDL Expert

Mar 8, 2010
    Sure quite a lot of activations left on that. Been using that for more than a month now (gifted by a great member here). Just wanted to ask one thing: token restore should preserve my activation in a new install??. Further, what about restoring from system image. Does it decrement/decrease from the balance activation count. What about migrating the activated image to a new bigger hard drive (not a new PC but say from existing 500 GB HDD to say 1 TB).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. acyuta

acyuta MDL Expert

Mar 8, 2010
    Can someone please specify if VAMT says for a key: Office 2010 Retail Standard MSDNR with remaining activation count not available, what does it mean

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. WinFLP

WinFLP MDL Senior Member

Nov 18, 2009
    pkaji123's MAK still have 10500 activations.

8. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    #9 sam3971, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
  9. Smorgan

Smorgan Glitcher

Mar 25, 2010
    Ok Thanks Sam I was just curious and yea it probably will not last long...
    I guess I'll just keep an eye on it and keep on trucking all with what I'm doing...
    Next stop Windows 7 Enterprise on a Hard Drive...

10. arnold12

arnold12 MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2009
    Works great!, thanks

11. WinFLP

WinFLP MDL Senior Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Are leaked MAK's being blacklisted on WAT?

12. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
  13. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    Yes that have blacklisted the HP Mak key before. They have also blacklisted PMR's keys because for some reason M$ shut his MSDN account down then blocked all his keys including the MAK keys.

14. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Yes M$ have blacklisted keys like HP before when that happens they issue another to the company, not saying they will not be wondering who originaly leaked it.

15. acyuta

acyuta MDL Expert

Mar 8, 2010
    #17 acyuta, Jul 16, 2010
    The key is still good for now. I saw it as a torrent some three weeks back, which was another 3 weeks before I got it. In the 3 weeks between my discovery and its leak on the torrent, it was averaging around 1000 per week. After the torrent leak, it was averaging roughly the same (when one would expect the balance to go down really fast). If you google really hard, you may find it has a longer history of being there than just a few weeks back.

Just one clarification. If we enter a wild key in VAMT that used to work sometime back, one gets (a) key not supported (b) remaining activations as 0 or (c) key blocked.
    What happens to the PCs already activated with the MS-found key. This is of personal interest. OK, family interest!!!
    Also for future reference, what happens to the restoring the key-activated image in the future.

16. MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster MDL Expert

Aug 29, 2009
    If WAT is installed, it will flag the system as non-genuine.

17. acyuta

acyuta MDL Expert

Mar 8, 2010
    #19 acyuta, Jul 16, 2010
    WAT is installed and so is the SP1!!! on the image from which I am right now posting. However, do have 1-2 raw activated images that were backed up just after activation (no MS updates incl. WAT), residing on a hard disk but not being used for now. Anyway, let us see how long this game lasts. There are many equally good alternatives (to a key) available that really eliminate the need to buy a key at all. Had relied on Daz loader before the magical find and it never failed for me. Plus, those non-key images are residing on the external hard disk and can be restored in 10-15 mins, if the need arises.

18. MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster MDL Expert

Aug 29, 2009
    WAT is scheduled to run every 90 days. Suppose a key gets blacklisted, the system will be flagged only on the next check up and not immediately. You can still use the blacklisted lenovo key without installing WAT and you will be activated.