is there a win7 compatible winrol anywhere ?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by stevvie, Apr 23, 2010.

1. stevvie

stevvie MDL Novice

Jun 2, 2007
  2. Rosco

Rosco MDL Addicted

Oct 29, 2007
    I wish I could respond by just posting "Why?" but the board won't let me unless my post is at least 10 characters long and to post "Why???????" almost seems aggressive and offensive and I certainly don't want to give that impression.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. stevvie

stevvie MDL Novice

Jun 2, 2007
    winroll rolls the windows up to the size of the titlebar (well at least on XP it did) and since trying to use it in windows7 it rolls the windows up still showing some of the files/folders at almost 4-5 times the size it used to in XP.

4. stevvie

stevvie MDL Novice

Jun 2, 2007
    Thank you, Now i have to decide if I can justify $19.99 on such a small piece of software :)

5. Rosco

Rosco MDL Addicted

Oct 29, 2007
    Yeah - I knew what it was - this "feature" appeared in linux years ago but I still wonder why when the minimized window is easily available with preview in the taskbar - I mean I wouldn't want my desktop cluttered with Windows titlebars when the minimized window icons are readily available.

I certainly wouldn't pay $1 for the privilege let alone almost twenty.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. stevvie

stevvie MDL Novice

Jun 2, 2007