Is there any Email in the World which sends every E-Mail notification on Mobile?

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Happpy, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Hello, Guys!

Is there any trusted Email in the World which sends every E-Mail notification/new email on Mobile using Mobile Career only?

I want suppose if an E-Mail comes to my Inbox then it should (right on time) come to my Mobile using Mobile Career not Internet. Example: A man has sent you an E-Mail. Plz check it online.

Thanks,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Is there anyone who answer my question? Is there any software too which send me E-Mail's notification directly to my mobile? from Live.com, gmail.com etc..?
    OR what the solution to this problem? Please solve my problem. Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  4. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
  5. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Unable to understand Tito, he only sent you a link to a page with instructions.

6. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Sir! a man sometimes due to sickness and huge tension and stress unable to pick up things (cannot pay attention) and then other should help him. Thanks.