iso image copy of original vista ultimate retail dvd sp1 64 bit for download

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by water_engineer_m_s, Apr 5, 2009.

1. water_engineer_m_s

water_engineer_m_s MDL Novice

Mar 3, 2009
    #1 water_engineer_m_s, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
    i need this "iso image copy of original Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Full Version Retail dvd sp1 32/64 x64 bit"
    please give me a internet address for download it.
    torrent or else

2. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    would anyone by chance have the same but with rapidshare links? would be much appreciated.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    #4 urie, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
    To start with there is no such thing as Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Full Version Retail dvd sp1 32/64 x64 bit, real vista dvd's contain all versions not just ultimate there is an MSDN version of vista x86/x64. But this is not a warez forum search google e.c.t for MSDN vista sp1 x64 or MSDN vista sp1 x86 also the dvd you think you are referring to you need to burn to dual layer dvd also torrent links are not allowed.

4. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    i apologize for asking i could swear i saw the link posted in the main area of digital life at one point. only reason i asked. thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. lolzz

lolzz MDL Novice

Apr 9, 2009
    Hi

If I had the MSDN iso can I just,if I decide to, apply one of the activation patches as usual?

Also,it's not the msdn iso that needs a dual layer is it?

Thanks

6. phasezero

phasezero MDL Novice

Jan 4, 2009
    msdn doesn't require a dual layer dvd, and yes you can use the msdn's to install any version of vista, just enter the right oem key according what version you want to install. So after install, just run the command scripts and you're set!.

7. ultraber

ultraber MDL Novice

Apr 11, 2009
    Burn image to DVD, boot to DVD, install Vista without a product key, Find Crack
    On .... Similarly, if you want the 64-bit version of this disc, you can get it
    at ... for the torrent been looking ages for an untouched copy of vista ultimate
    ... As a general rule, OEM software is usually much cheaper than full retail

8. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    There is an actual MSDN X86/x64 version of vista it does require dual layer dvd:)

9. phasezero

phasezero MDL Novice

Jan 4, 2009
    i stand corrected then =)