Issues uninstalling Windows 7 Loader? Not sure the version. Help!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by gx2, Jun 26, 2010.

1. gx2

gx2 MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2010
    Okay. So I was using a windows 7 Loader on my computer. I few days ago I get the message that my windows 7 is not genuine. So I download the latest version of the windows 7 loader but I ran into a problem. The buttons are greyed out and say's I have a version installed. I uninstalled the version but the same message appears. I already restarted my computer, so I'm lost.. Is the a way to uninstall the windows 7 loader without knowing which one you have? Cleck the pictures attached..

Attached Files:

2. MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster MDL Expert

Aug 29, 2009
    #2 MasterDisaster, Jun 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2010
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gx2

gx2 MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2010
    Okay, I got both. Thought the slmgr was corrupt and I had to repair that file. here it goes..

Attached Files:

4. MasterDisaster

Aug 29, 2009
    You became non-genuine because you are using a blackisted MSDN key. I believe you have already run sfc /scannow to fix your corrupt files. If you still cannot get Daz' program to work, then follow the steps in 6.I of the repository and try running the program.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. gx2

gx2 MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2010
    I don't know whats wrong but I keep coming to the same spot... Everything seems to be ok but then the windows 7 Loader will not work for me.

Attached Files:

6. MasterDisaster

Aug 29, 2009
    #7 MasterDisaster, Jun 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Run the following commands in an elevated Command Prompt
    Code:
    slmgr /rearm
    net stop sppsvc
    net start sppsvc

A MGADiag report is provided by clicking the Copy button and pasting the contents here.

7. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #8 timesurfer, Jun 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Looks like IR4 3.1 isn't just a windows 7 tool but an repair tool also...lol

8. Snuffy

Snuffy MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2008
    His notification is as posted because he still has a BLACKLISTED KEY. and without knowing what his computer is..... so that a proper key can be inserted...
    that to me is #1 thing to FIX... so unless the CRAPPY CRACK or HACK disabled slmgr.vbs -ipk (proper key) that info is need
    and WAT&7 Rwat and DAZ and Chew WGA & several others are noted to do just that... where as sfc /scannow might fix .

9. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Pretty sure Daz doesn't disable slmgr.vbs but I think RW does. Not sure what Chew patches or whatever? another simple way he could come outta notification is to install IR4 which will install the default key and then he can simply click the uninstall button and it will uninstall quickly without reboot then he could do whatever hack he wanted. I think MasterDisaster already recommended the sfc /scannow cmd so the OP has a lot of useful information to help him now including your restore advice...lol

I hope Hazar finishes his (New) RW so there are no problems and I also hope Chew leaves nothing to fix or do repair scans on

later

10. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    #13 Daz, Jun 30, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
    You're correct @ timesurfer.

My application doesn't modify any core system files, it disables nothing either. The reason my application is saying "uninstall other cracks first" is because the system has had a combination of solutions installed.

1) Hes installed the a loader and had success.
    2) Hes uninstalled the loader and installed RemoveWAT to try to cure deactivation (due to an old OEM Lenovo serial).
    3) Hes tried to install a retail serial.
    4) Hes tried a newer loader version again.

The only error here is user error, not application.

I should point out that this isn't in no way meant to offend the OP (gx2), it's kind of in reply to Snuffy as my application was tossed into the mix of the ones that modify the system files to get the job done which simply isn't true.

@ gx2
    I have released a new version of the WAT cleanup fix, it can be found under the same link as before.

If the 1.8.5 loader fails to activation you then I would highly recommend you start fresh as theres obviously been a bit of file tampering from other solutions.