I don't know if I am posting it in the correct section or not. Sorry, if it should be posted somewhere else in the forum. I am facing a strange issue with windows 8. I am a dial up connection user, I have paired my Nokia cellphone with windows 8 via bluetooth. When successfully paired, my device is showing under network connections as a single entry, what it should be. It is working perfectly. Now whenever I put my laptop into hibernate, and again start my system from hibernate mode, i found that there are two entries of the same device showing under connections. This happens everytime whenever system goes into hibernate. an entry adds up in the connections list. however only one of them works perfectly and the rest don't respond to any actions, b'cos they are invalid entries. Now when i restart my system, all the invalid entries are lost and only the valid entry remains under connections.. This thing again repeats itself whenever the system goes into hibernate. Please view the images i have attached. Is there something wrong i am doing, or is a issue with windows 8.. This was never the case with windows 7.