I've used all 5 rearms for my office 2012

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by SONY007, Apr 7, 2013.

1. SONY007

SONY007 MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2013
    Morning guys, I hope everyone is OK.

I had no idea that my Office 2010 required REARMS to keep it active or that I needed to save an image should there become depleted. So my office applications has now got a red bar across the top saying ' Product activation failed '. I have tried every possible tool to resolve this, believe me when I say I was trying all day yesterday to resolve this issue but the only feasible way the rectify the problem that I can across was to either reformat or there was another option in regards to deleting a string in the registry, the first option would of been to much hassle getting things back on my laptop and the second option didn't seem conclusive.

Is there a way to restore office back or to add more Rearms that anyone is aware of ?

Thanx

2. SONY007

SONY007 MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2013
    I tried IORRT a few times, it came back with the following messages ' No Rearms detected ' & also ' The task image is corrupt or has been tampered with', so it would not install. I've also tried Microsoft toolkit, mini KMS activator with no success.

3. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. SONY007

SONY007 MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2013
    Cheers m8, will do.