Joined October 2008.. first post!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by martist, Feb 5, 2016.

1. martist

martist MDL Novice

Oct 14, 2008
    Oh dear, I joined back in October 2008 seven years ago (I have no recollection of it) and apparently I've never posted.. :rolleyes:
    So here's a big hello having just rediscovered the forum. Slightly overdue! But I hope to post at least once more in the next seven years :D

I'm an English man living in Turkey, trying not to comment on the appalling politics going on here. VPNs definitely needed to get around all the censorship and blocked websites. Interested for now in Windows ISOs, Office, activation. Kudos to Daz, Heldigard, November_Rain, and others.

2. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ki113r

ki113r MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2015
    Obviously a man of few words , or very, very shy ! This post made my evening thanks !!

:):cool:

4. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Ah, the virtue of modesty. Welcome!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. 3sidedcube

3sidedcube MDL Member

Oct 1, 2009
    He He as they say better late than never. :) and hello martist form the 3sidedcube :)

6. johnparker92

johnparker92 Guest

Hii... everyone, Myself John Parker, I joined this forum many days back but this is my first post.

7. Tarwin

Tarwin MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2014
    Me too!
    Well, not quite so ancient, only two years registered without activity (though I did use the forums for their helpful advice for some years before that, can't remember exactly how long though