Just a Rant

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hp Baybee, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Hp Baybee

Hp Baybee MDL Novice

Jun 2, 2011
    So I guess I never know what to say. My friend asks me my advice and I tell her a possible solution and of course she shoots it down telling me that wont work. She always does this. :l
    I wish I could give some Bad ass advice. Maybe next life time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. dabits

dabits Guest

It's not easy giving good advice, experience in life helps, but still it is no guarantee for good advice.
    The most important thing to remember is that it still is advice, your friend has to decide for herself whether to use it or not.
    This way she learns from it, and you learn from it.

:smile3:

3. msr

msr MDL Senior Member

Dec 27, 2007
    The only advice you can give is to look within. If they understand they do, if not they do not.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    My love,the only thing you can do is tell here what you would,if she says your wrong or that wont work,you tell here then why did you ask me?

If she starts yelling at you the best thing you can do is SLAP her in the face and then give her a Huge HUG and say how much you love her.:hug2:

When you SLAP her, then she will feel the first time in her life that you really love her(Works always;))

5. Hp Baybee

Hp Baybee MDL Novice

Jun 2, 2011
    Thanks everybody :)

6. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    I like the slapping part :D

Good luck Hp Baybee