just curious why are all the posts with the leaked key

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by armada, Aug 6, 2009.

1. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    all edited out? did i mis something? just curious as to why it was done thats all.. did everyone find somehting out about that key i dont know??

thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. oscill8r

oscill8r MDL Junior Member

Sep 4, 2008
    Coz its not cool for the search engines to pick it up and thus lead anyone here.

3. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    that i figured i was just curious to know if there was more to it than that... something i missed??..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sammy

Sammy MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2009
    #4 Sammy, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
    Thy can't delete the search engine cache though thus people will find it and lead them here, plus it's too late now since the word is all over the net about this forum abut the key, lo*ders etc etc. Be sure that MS peeps are here and taking notes and reporting back you can count on that without a doubt and no I'm not one of them plus I do not I work for MS.

5. frwil

frwil MDL Addicted

Sep 22, 2008
    #5 frwil, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
    This is all the same like it was 2.5 years ago with Vista, nothing new and all remains the same, so why would this leaked key and/or lo*ders bother them now? I mean everything is going exactly like it was evidently predictable once they confirmed SLP2 won't change in new OS...

6. Sammy

Sammy MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2009
    Because MS has obligations to the share holders and protect their copy rights etc and they have always taken interest into things like this, it’s a fact, and regardless how ineffective there anti piracy efforts fail on some aspects like what is going on this very site they still are on the look out.

7. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    I think he works for MS...

j/k :p

8. usb2007

usb2007 MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2009
    i think this forum should be locked or atleast some areas should be locked for contributors only so hacks/mods dont leak into mainstream before the official launch in october

9. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    MS already knows about this site, as long as we comply with their rules such as not posting any keys they don't care.