Just wanna say Thanks!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrChris, Jul 26, 2009.

1. MrChris

MrChris MDL Addicted

Jun 23, 2007
    #1 MrChris, Jul 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
    Just wanted to take the 17.8 secs. it takes to say THANKS Forum Members.

If it wasnt for the hardcore members/testers/uploaders of this forum I would not be able to test the pre-rtm releases or the final gold code RTM.

Haven that said THANKS!

EDIT: Almost forgot. If it wasnt for the Software Giant Microsoft and the Dev Team that made this stuff possible none of us would be able to play with this $hit. Then again if it wasn't M$ it would be some 12yo kid and the general public in a basement coding up the next distro of *nix. Either way Thanks to all.

MrChris

2. bogstandard

bogstandard MDL Member

Apr 16, 2009
    I second that - tremendous input from those hardcore members -hanging files/torrent inputs et al -making this perhaps the best site for the exchange of knowledge. Many thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. myndwire

myndwire MDL Junior Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Same -- If it weren't for forums like this one we wouldn't have collaborative knowledge -- and coming from the open source community, that is one of the most powerful strengths to have in software testing/development.

Thanks to everyone for all of their hard work!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. phimean

phimean MDL Novice

Jul 14, 2009
    Thanks to all. Great Forum!

5. BubuXP

BubuXP MDL Member

Jul 21, 2009
    The guys at Redmond also say thanks :D

6. minoverta

minoverta MDL Member

Jun 17, 2009
    #6 minoverta, Jul 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
    This is such a great forum en i also wanna say thanks to everyone for their serious input and lots of fun :) This is the right place we can learn from each other to be good pirates :D

Many greetings to all.

7. tomorrow

tomorrow MDL Addicted

Jul 3, 2008
    Thanks from me too.Mydigitallife forums has been one of my main sources of information during the Win7 Beta-RC-Final deal.One of the best sorces to get latest info about leaks,hashes,torrents etc.Thanks guys :D

8. Pseudo99

Pseudo99 MDL Novice

Aug 14, 2009
    I offer my thanks as well; will be contributing very soon!

Pseudo99

9. fLufee

fLufee MDL Novice

Dec 10, 2009
    cheers to that mateeeez...:cool:

10. Pooh the Pirate

Pooh the Pirate MDL Junior Member

Sep 30, 2009
    Yes nice thread, thanks to everyone who provided the nice slic mod tools and all the nice stuff to download. I used to stalk these forums just for that stuff, only signed up to download initially.Nice community too, although some of members seem to be one bad slic mod short of a dead board. :)