Keep windows legally (without buying it)

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by eltigre, May 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eltigre

eltigre MDL Novice

Feb 10, 2010
    I want to install windows (Xp, 7 or 8) on the computer of a church and I want it to be legal...
    How can I achieve that without buying it...

Can I put it in trial mode, and after the 30 days, I shall see the message saying to activate, but continue to use it?

Or if you have any other method?

(I am from Romania, and the cheapest windows here is at least 150 $)

Thank you..

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  3. eltigre

eltigre MDL Novice

Feb 10, 2010
    I saw that "unlimited trial "... but is it legal?
    I mean if the police comes to our church and controls the pc, am I going to have problems?

4. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  5. oldsh_t

oldsh_t MDL Expert

Dec 23, 2009
    You can't be truly legal if you don't pay for it!! End of story!! Anything you use to get around paying could be considered illegal. :eek:

6. edee

edee MDL Novice

May 6, 2011
    #7 edee, May 23, 2013
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
    Really? ..........
    Then tell me what is the DAZ loader I see being promoted here time and time again for?
    I have used it myself and believe me I do realize the legal side of it's use but it also provides an even bigger use to those who do not wish to purchase a copy of Windows legally, it will take a non genuine system and make it genuine, therefore making it legal and updatable without paying for it.
    The hypocrisy kills me here sometimes. :worthy:

This is for a church people ...... help a guy out.

7. terrance

terrance MDL Novice

Nov 27, 2012
    #8 terrance, May 23, 2013
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
    Easiest way (I have done this many times for years) go to the Goodwill site and look at their laptops, you will always find a picture of a key. Install the OEM version of the OS, then activate it by phone, when asked how many systems it is installed on say zero. I have never had a problem doing this. You do not have to use any loaders or anything. EASY As matter of fact, PM me and I will send you a number for the OS of your choice, I have a few of each.

8. oldsh_t

oldsh_t MDL Expert

Dec 23, 2009
    #9 oldsh_t, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Sorry if I upset you!!
    I call it black,
    You call it white,
    Let's just agree to disagree!

Code:
    This is for a church people ...... help a guy out.
    That is what I was trying to do. "eltigre" seems very concerned about being legal for his church, and I don't blame him. No one wants to get their church in trouble. They are in Romania, and who knows what the laws are there??

9. chr1

chr1 MDL Novice

May 16, 2013
    Right edee, I don't know how is in Atlanta, but you should come to Romania to see what cars drive the priests. Usually expensive SUVs like X5, Q7, Tuareg etc. And they get salaries from government, means from the taxes everybody has to pay.

I do not understand what for is a Windows computer on a church, but be sure they have enough money for buying a license.

10. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Isn't it that, in case of an Church/Religion, it's a bad sign to cheat while expecting that the members are following the "rules" which stating that cheating isn't appropriate?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. chr1

chr1 MDL Novice

May 16, 2013
    A, ok, you are talking about a protestant church, maybe I was wrong in my previous post.
    I simply think that if you install XP and modify the bios to look like OEM, nobody will know you didn't pay for the licence.
    And about cheating or not, let's be serious, just add Bill Gates on the list of persons you are praying for and everybody will be happy.
    Just my 2 cents.

12. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    It has nothing to do which kind of church you are, it's because of the 10 Holy Commandments for to start with!

Fact is, if you use any "unusual" way for to get an Payware OS running on your computer without to have an legal obtained License for it, it's cheating, in the book of law also called an criminal act. Period!

I'm not a christian instead I know quite a bit about christian Religion. Also I would never have any respect for an church who breach the law for their own benefit.

I'll not go into an discussion about that all. Just mention that it would be a good idea for to read to first the Holy Bible, the rules of the christian religion and what Jesuu Christ hat to say about such points.

Bye.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. edee

edee MDL Novice

May 6, 2011
  14. terrance

terrance MDL Novice

Nov 27, 2012
    Well it seems here, since he has been given several options, that what the OP wants is someone to send him a new disc with a never used number.

15. rhapdog

rhapdog MDL Novice

May 18, 2013
    That softwarediscounts dot org doesn't sound like much of a discount to me. Not after the way I purchased it.

I'm not allowed to post links yet, but at dealscube dot com, if you manually add to that site the following location: /detail.asp?id=29515&n=Windows-7-Professional---License#page=description

That should show a great deal.

If it doesn't show up, then just visit dealscube dot com and do a search for Windows 7 Professional License or Windows 7 Ultimate License. I got the Ultimate License for $35US, legit. They have the professional at that link currently for $30US.

I'd check it quick, as the quantity available for purchase is limited, and may go quickly from other people reading this thread.

I also got a legit copy of Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus for $40US from the same vendor.

These are the purchase of a license only, and you have to wait a couple of days to get the license key to your email (not automated), and you get a link to download the ISO that you have to burn to DVD. I figure if the church can't afford the $30US, then they may not be able to afford the actual computer and projector either. Projectors are expensive. If they can afford that, they can afford Windows 7. Don't feel bad about telling them how much it will cost to put it on there.

16. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010