Keyboard lag

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by fits79, Jun 14, 2012.

1. fits79

fits79 MDL Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Hi.

I was install to a lot of laptop and desktop some win7 custom release packages like
    win7 32&64 bit English and Greek
    win7 sp1 32&64 bit English and Greek

And to some laptop i install it like dell, toshiba, hp it work fine but it has keyboard lag that with the default win7 pre-installed software DOESN'T HAVE.

Why this is going on and how i can find one win7 release(Greek if i can) that don't has this issue/problem.

Some of the laptop i try was the
    Dell Inspiron Q15R
    Toshiba Satellite C660-2ML
    Hp pavilion g6
    Dell inspiron q17r 7110-8128

And some others laptop don't have any problem as keyboard lag or any other.

So which is the fault of that STRANGE issue/problem/bug???

Is there an issue that caused by windows loader program because to all of these laptops after the complete installation of win7 i install the windows loader 7.

2. fits79

fits79 MDL Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Yes but i DON'T KNOW if it is windows loader fault or something else like win7 release i have installed this is the reason i create tha topic here.

If i was sure that it was windows loader fault i make a post at the topic you suggest me.

3. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    This sounds pretty random this problem. What comes to mind is the version of windows 7 is loading a driver that creates this. Is the W7 version including Sp1 if not download the absolute newest version...Bios setting possibly..
    Check the state of ISO by checking hash (MD5, Sha1)

My suggesting to post also at other link is because if it were a loader issue people who read the thread frequently would be able to respond if it were a loader issue.. They may not read this thread at all

4. fits79

fits79 MDL Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Can you suggest me one win7 32 and 64bit greek release that it is more stable and don't has this issue?

Or any win7 sp1 32 and 64bit greek with no issue at all.....

And why do you think it is bios version?

I don't thing at all that this is issue may occurs by bios version i don't see any bios update that fix keyboard lag issues to any company or laptop so....

And if it was bios issue then why with default pre-installed win7 don't has this keyboard lag issue?

So it is SOFTWARE ONLY problem and NOT HARDWARE ISSUE...

5. fits79

fits79 MDL Member

Jan 9, 2010
    #7 fits79, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
    (OP)
    To the laptop that is happening if it install the pre-installed windows that has from the factory of each laptop models NEVER has keyboard lag.

The keyboard lag problem/issue appear ONLY when i install any release of win7 by myself.

Isn't there any greek version?

Or can't include at these english packages to greek packages?

Finally how i know why the keyboard lag issue appearing to some laptops?

6. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    Ok..now we are getting somewhere ..on one of the machines that has the issue try to replace the driver windows loaded with the last released driver from manufacturer..

7. fits79

fits79 MDL Member

Jan 9, 2010
  8. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    I believe they are all genuine but it is best to check MD5, Sha1

Also you should remove those links you posted if the person who started the thread wanted them out in the open they would have done so on there thread.

9. fits79

fits79 MDL Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Done i delete the links...

What did you believe that is cause that keyboard lag?

And if i try ti install any of these edition i have problems to or not?

10. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
  11. fits79

fits79 MDL Member

Jan 9, 2010
    #13 fits79, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
    (OP)
    The only thing i want is simply to can install the win7 home premium or ultimate 32bit and 64bit editions and don't have this keyboard lag.

Can you tell me ony private message with links with the greek editions of these two?
    Win7 32bit sp1 greek all editions
    or
    win7 64bit sp1 greek all editions

So is there any secure solution?

12. fits79

fits79 MDL Member

Jan 9, 2010
    ALWAYS it was clean format and install ALWAYS....

And that keyboard lag issue it happened to some laptop even i install 32bit or 64bit and at any version always at the same laptops.

The only time these laptops DON'T has that keyboard lag was when i install the pre-installed windows that came for with the laptop.

SO....

13. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    The manufacturer's install has the correct drivers on it. The other install ISO's do not and you will have to give the correct driver in device manager..

After fresh install with retail ISO what does device manager say? are drivers missing?

14. fits79

fits79 MDL Member

Jan 9, 2010
    No to all laptops that has the keyboard lag at the device manager i don't have either one question mark or any yellow icon all devices was normal without any problem icon on it so.....

And how is there it can be keyboard drivers?

As i know all windows even win7 install the universal keyboard drivers and even at laptop pre-installed edition the same drive was installed as i believe so how it can be keyboard driver issue?

And to any of the modem site it DOESN'T has any keyboard driver at all it has everything else like graphic card, sound card, ethernet card, wifi card e.t.c. but NO keyboard driver SO....

15. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    The way we are going about this is totally wrong..
    1) pick one laptop that you have the lag problem. List make and model and bios version
    2) list the install ISO with MD5 and Sha1 after you have verified that it is not corrupt

I'm not doing another thing to help unless you are willing to do that much..Can you hear me now!!!

16. fits79

fits79 MDL Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Why are you so mad????

I simply tell you what i was do to some laptop and most of them has the problem.

I mention some of them at my first post.

Now i don't have any laptop to try that out the only i have now is one netbook and don't has this issue so...

But why are you so mad with me?

17. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    I am not mad just frustrated :rolleyes::biggrin:

So are the machines that you currently don't have still having the issue or has it been resolved?

Also the question of the install ISO has to be answered so we can rule out corrupt file on the ISO.. So check it with known good MD5 checksum

18. fits79

fits79 MDL Member

Jan 9, 2010
    The laptop still has these problem as i learn from the owners of these laptops.

As the release of iso file i can't tell you because i have it at one dvd that has all the editions of win7 32bit and 64bit english and greek NOT the enterprise edition but all the others.