Keylogger

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by BigCol, Jan 1, 2011.

1. BigCol

BigCol MDL Member

Sep 16, 2008
    #1 BigCol, Jan 1, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2011
    I want to install a keylogger on my pc but want one that is safe. I downloaded one called kgb refog but windows defender kicked in and saw this as a threat so I removed it. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance guys and Happy New Year

I forget to add that I am using win 7, thanks guys

2. chintuchacha

chintuchacha MDL Novice

Jul 1, 2010
    He said Keylogger... not Anti-Keylogger...

Use PC Pandora...

3. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    It will do that with every KeyLogger, as all Keylogers are considered a security breach/risk

4. BigCol

BigCol MDL Member

Sep 16, 2008
    I'll try adding this as an execption but defender advises me that its a trojan

5. windsman

windsman MDL Expert

Jan 11, 2010
    +1 Totally agree, lot of security product detect it as trojan because is compotement is same as trojan, malware (record personal info).

windsman.

6. chintuchacha

chintuchacha MDL Novice

Jul 1, 2010
    Like i said before... use PC Pandora... this application is signed by microsoft

7. fresh_fish

fresh_fish MDL Novice

Jan 25, 2011
    If you running Mac try to use ActyMac Duty Watch Remote from ActyMac.trial is free.If ain't suitable find another.
    If you are a Windows user try desktop_shark.

8. dinadana

dinadana MDL Novice

Feb 11, 2011
    I think any Keylogger has such problems.
    Maybe your sift was not so good. I'm using ProteMac Keybag ( but i'm mac) and for the first days it shuted down my computer, but then i re-installed it and it okay now)

9. Afra

Afra MDL Novice

Jul 27, 2011
    made the relevant searches but none in particular to talk about the software. I want to install Aobo Mac keylogger.

My question is, is this software safe? I know that you can use this type of malicious programs, in my case, I installed it on my own computer and want to make sure I do not open the door to intruders.

10. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    What do you want to do with it?
    I don't like things that may be threatening for privacy. It may well be that your will is good, but I'm a supporter of the "talk to sun wife..." method which is trust based, rather than using keyloggers and stuff.
    So why do you want to see what others type on you pc (or whatever pc it is), just ask them.
    Keyloggers just don't feel right for me.

That's just my opinion though, in the end you decide.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...