KMS Activator

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by JimSheba, Dec 30, 2013.

Tags:
  1. JimSheba

JimSheba MDL Novice

Jun 6, 2012
    Hi,
    Can someone tell me if Microsoft can detect "Office" being activated by the KMS activator.
    Do they have some sort of detection method.
    Thank you.

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Till now, there is none.

:48:

3. JimSheba

JimSheba MDL Novice

Jun 6, 2012
    Hi Tito,
    Thank you for the info.
    So basically Microsoft cannot tell "Office" was activated by KMS and if I were to sign into office to use "Outlook or OneNote" using my
    real name and email I would be safe. And one last thing, would it be unwise to update MS Office or should I not attempt that.
    I have a trick of my own to share with you for your kind reply to my questions. If you ever want to use any 30 day trial program,
    simply install it and when you want to use it (install Sandboxie 1st) then right click on the program and choose "run sandboxed".
    You can save your work and use any program on the internet indefinitely. Even if the main program has plugins, all will be sandboxed
    and work for ever. Also by checking the contents of the sandbox you can see all the hidden files in the registry etc. Also you can use
    "DeepFreeze Standard" to freeze a computer and run programs forever.
    Thank you Jim

4. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Yah, you can use your name & mail too. All updates are safe.

5. JimSheba

JimSheba MDL Novice

Jun 6, 2012
    Thanks once again!

6. dogfriend

dogfriend MDL Novice

Jun 10, 2012

very inconvenient ... just use VMware and snapshots ... you will love it when u figure out how it works ;)