KMS

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Mee_, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Mee_

Mee_ MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2018
    Hello, i have found this repo : CHEF-KOCH/KMS-activator/tree/master/

I just need the "old" directory with the 4 files or i need all the folders when i use the files in the "old" folder ?

As i understant, if i put "OEM" folder in my ISO, Windows will be automatically patched, and i don't need to patch after 3 months ? (If i remember correctly it's 120 days or 3 months

2. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Chef only copies stuff from here, to claim it's his. Please use original MDL developments: https://forums.mydigitallife.net/forums/kms-tools.51/
    This will probably be the original of his copy: https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...pro-and-office-2013.49686/page-76#post-838808

3. Mee_

Mee_ MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2018
    Thank you, so what is the best option ?

KMS-VL-ALL works with all products or only VL ?
    With KMSPico i just launch and he re-run automatically or i need to activate at the end of 180 days ?
    I just make a folder and install kmspico in this folder and exclude this folder from the AV ?

4. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    KMS basically works with OEMRET and VL windows, it inserts the gVLK (converting windows to VL) before it runs the KMS part, only for office RETAIL you need to run the retail>vl conversion script (Pro Standard & Pro Plus only).
    Only KMSpico has that implemented, so that would be the only KMS solution who does it on the fly.

You can simply use the KMS_VL_ALL v25 $OEM$ folder (for auto-activation) or the cmd's for autorenewal, and install VL office,

5. Mee_

Mee_ MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2018
    So i use VL office, for the cmd's you mean in KMS_VL_ALL ? Or this is a different thing