L15CX Packard Bell LCD TFT 15" Monitor PSU Replacement

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by iMPossibl, Jul 21, 2012.

1. iMPossibl

iMPossibl MDL Member

Apr 11, 2011
    #1 iMPossibl, Jul 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
  2. roirraW "edor" ehT

roirraW "edor" ehT MDL Addicted

Sep 1, 2007
    If both your computer and your monitor have black holes, they are both female, so you would need male to male on a cable. Does your computer support DVI or even HDMI though? At least DVI is recommended if you're capable. It's better quality than VGA.

And yes the ebay links look like they'll be fine, and the cable on ebay you listed is male to male like you would need.

I have no idea about that monitor you mention. When I think of quality monitors, however, I don't think of Dell but I ignore Dell and HP. I like Asus for monitors. Even if you can't or don't buy from NewEgg, I recommend using them as a reference to find a monitor that you would like and is rated at least 4-5 out of 5 eggs on their website, then look for that model somewhere else. Also I recommend buying a monitor that has a 3-year warranty, or at least 2. Most quality ones do any more, but there's still some that only have 90-day or 1 year. Don't buy refurbished! If it goes bad after 90 days then you're out of luck!

Remember to get a high-contrast ratio monitor and if you play graphic games on your PC, then to get a monitor with a 2ms refresh rate or lower (faster).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. iMPossibl

iMPossibl MDL Member

Apr 11, 2011