Last "unoffical" update pack before D-Day!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by SoLoR, Oct 22, 2009.

1. SoLoR

SoLoR MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2008
  2. FireSokar

FireSokar MDL Member

May 1, 2009
    Quit with this crap, everyone has Windows Update it is not like someone can not download them through WIndows Update.

3. SoLoR

SoLoR MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2008
    you actualy cant, thats the issue :eek: stop talking bulls**t if you dont know what you are talking about :) every time some smartass needs to raise his voice, how useless this updates are, didnt we now come to the point that smartasses will tell us they are avilable on WU? gogo refresh WU to prove me wrong.

4. FireSokar

FireSokar MDL Member

May 1, 2009
    Most of these are leaked BETA of the update and are released when they are finished. If you are meant to have a update it will come out how the f**k are you getting excited about a Un-released Hot Fix.

5. SoLoR

SoLoR MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2008
    how the f**k did people get excited about new win7 build every week or two? its pretty much the same case here. I like to test/have new stuff, if you dont, maybe you missed forum. If you want to talk about "officaly released and legal stuff" then some technet/ms forum is more proper address for you.

edit: oh wait, they wont let you talk about unreleased/leaked betas or activators there...

6. FireSokar

FireSokar MDL Member

May 1, 2009
    First of all this is different then a beta of Windows 7 release. These are nothing more then a few patches that when they are finished will be put onto windows update, You and other people are installing these thinking they will vastly improve your system or make you cool because you have the latest unreleased updates from MS who will choose not to install half of them. Quit making posts about these. If you truly knew what you were doing and had any idea why they are not released you would realize they create bigger security holes then if they were unpatched... Ever think theres a reason theyre not put out yet. It's not like your Pirated windows 7 wont get the patches when they come out. If anything these will point to more of a reason for MS to blacklist you.

7. SoLoR

SoLoR MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2008
    #7 SoLoR, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
    (OP)
    No idea why i even argue with people like you. Im not installing them to improve my system im installing them in hope they dont have 2 bugs im geting since builds 7057/68 and they are annoying. No such luck untill now (didnt have time to test latest updates since its late and im kinda agruing with you). 2nd If you thing it waste of bandwidt, im wondering to who in year 2009 120MB of patches i waste of bandwidth... i mean cmon its 1-2 min of download time? unless you live in stoneage on 14.4kbps modem. If something doesnt suit you, ignore the topic, dont smartass in them and pointlessly create some personal grudges. I could tag 90% of topics as pointless (since they are for me), but you dont see me badmounthing there, like you are doing here. Also i dont care what they do to my system, i dont have any data that i cant loose and reinstalling of windows is what? 15min+drivers 30min+other software 1h, oh no!

btw what are you asking about office2010 beta2 in other forum? its clearly not released yet, there is a reason why its not public beta yet you know (your words, not mine)? it have bugs and its security issues and its buggy, while you are at this point, also disconect computer from the internet, because internet is big security issue as well.

8. Stunna

Stunna MDL Junior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    hey thx solor nd dude u dont have 2 answer theze muthaf**kaz

just figured out that 90% of the bitchez around here are KIDS

i mean under the age of 10

9. Stunna

Stunna MDL Junior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    hey how do install this 1

Windows6.1-KB975535-v3-x64

with the .rar

10. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    You just now figured that out? Pretty sharp there Stunna, as usual I am stunned by your brilliance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    Sorry, can't answer that. We are just a bunch of ten year old kids.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. stasio

stasio MDL Expert

May 3, 2007
    Hey guys,SoLoR posted updates and please NO silly comments.:cool:
    Most of you even don't know how we waiting for every leak.
    Thanks SoLoR.:D

13. exo-dan

exo-dan MDL Senior Member

Aug 22, 2009
    once again,even a noob like me knows this is wrong!

14. nosideedison

nosideedison MDL Novice

Oct 22, 2009
    #14 nosideedison, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2009

i second you exo-dan.. i can't believe narrow-minded people still exist here.. they just troll in forums and flame.. they simply have no life.

15. SoLoR

SoLoR MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2008
    dont worry about its, its for WMS installs. Aka not interesting for 99.9% users.

16. Michel

Michel MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    So how do you install it ? i want to know that.

17. SoLoR

SoLoR MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2008
    This is basickly update for x64 install DVD, just unpack this in to the root of install iso and it overwrites files inside efi.

18. Lich King

Lich King MDL Addicted

Sep 24, 2009
    First, Stunna stuuned everybody with napalum loader.. now with changing behavior..
    U r a sick f**k Stunna.. u lizard arse*

19. Stunna

Stunna MDL Junior Member

Jul 30, 2009

playin "the bitch" iz wat i do bitch ..

nd yeah im almost 28

20. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Ok, everybody....now we calm down again...:rolleyes: