Lg f1-222xp

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by RCOO, Sep 22, 2009.

1. RCOO

RCOO MDL Senior Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Hey peepz.
    I'm searching for the bios for this laptop. I can't find it anywhere. I'm not asking for the modded bios, i'm looking for the original one. If possible the most recent (or one that supports windows7/Vista)
    Thanks to anyone that can help.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. pervert

pervert MDL Novice

Oct 20, 2010
    LGF1 Bios?

I have an LG-F1-2255A9, and i saw your post asking for one. though the numbers/etc after the F1 differ, if you want this bios i can dump it for you. The post is old, but i thought i'd see if you needed it. The reason i'm even searching the web, is that this bios does say it can boot from usb device, but it causes reboots if any usb device is plugged in that is bootable, even if you dont have it selected to boot from (ie: hdd or cdrom selected to boot first). If you know how to fix that with a bios mod, that would be exquisite :)

thanks for your time

3. RCOO

RCOO MDL Senior Member

Jan 15, 2009
    I don't sorry.
    I got the bios CD from LG, and replaced the bios file correspondent to my version and simply flashed it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...