Liberals, you have been had. - Revelation from the Vault 7 release.

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by JFKI, Mar 7, 2017.

1. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
  2. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    A state can never have enough control!!! :rolleyes: Deffo never too much of it!!!:sneaky:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    @JFKI yep fantastic find dude thanks for the excellent heads up :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    This is the reason why I hate politics. Instead of working together to save the USA, these idiots (Both Democrats and Republicans) are slinging mud at each other and accusing each other of all this bullschitt to hide their own inadequacies.

And now they're saying that Obama is gay.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-gay-life-to-become-president/

Now I'm not defending or accusing Obama of anything. What I'm saying is this:

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!?!?!

WHO CARES!

We should be focusing on the IMMEDIATE problems of our country. Our failing economy, lack of affordable health care, and finding a safe, zero carbon footprint form of energy.

It's the same garbage over and over again.

5. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    #5 Michaela Joy, Mar 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017

@cody: Thank you for helping me to see what I truly am. Alt-Right.

A proper balance of helping others and getting things done. And yes. Trump played on the need of the American people to change the current system and got elected. However, it doesn't change the truth. We sorely need to get our own house in order. IMHO, the majority of Americans realize that, and are willing to do whatever it takes to get in fixed.

I think this song sums it up perfectly.

6. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    As stated in the preamble to the U.S. Constitution one of the functions of government is to provide for the general welfare of the people. This means the government should provide for basic human rights including adequate health care which we do not have. In fact, the average life expectancy of Americans is decreasing due to no health care. This is why we need a single payer system like every other civilized country. Government should also help us out in time of financial, and employment crises. This is the main job of the government besides protecting us from foreign invasions. We also need to completely eliminate religion from government. Religion leads to discrimination, bigotry, misogamy, and other hurtful practices. We need to be accepting of others lifestyles even if those lifestyles we are not as ours. The United States is supposed to be accepting of all regardless. We need to start electing leaders who feel this way. Only then will we be truly great.

7. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    kimdotcom seems to believe it. i dont.

it looks to me like this is scaremongering of the highest order.
    look at that description;HammerDrill is a CD/DVD collection tool that collects directory walks and files to a configured directory and filename
    pattern as well as logging CD/DVD insertion and removal events. v2.0 adds a gap jumping capability that Trojans 32-bit
    executables as they are being burned to disc by Nero. Additionally, v2.0 adds an status, termination and an on-demand
    collection feature controlled by HammerDrillStatus.dll, HammerDrillKiller.dll and HammerDrillCollector.dll.
    The logging now also fingerprints discs by hashing the first two blocks of the ISOInternational Standard Organization image,
    which enables etc.
    so; in other words; the dll then bends over backwards, jumps through the dvd hole, and hocuspocuspresto; you are infected.
    i sincerely doubt if any hacker, no matter how talented, could reproduce this bs description. and
    even if he could, he could make his fortune with his talents, instead of producing this malignant sh1t,
    as an underpayed employee of the cia, just to please the u.s. of a.
    it looks to me that this so-called leak has a distinct propaganda value about it. they have unlimited resources,
    they can do anything, with state approval, so why should you even try to do something about it?
    the morale;
    i will believe it when i see it reproduced in the wild. meanwhile, with all due respect, i think this is bs

8. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    When I was in the service, We were forced to watch a movie about rumors and propaganda. So yes. You're more than likely correct.

It's what they do. :mad:

9. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    FWIW https://www.wired.com/2009/01/usaf-blog-respo/

And yes, I first saw them around 2005 when I was admining "questionable" :)rolleyes:) forums.
    IP's don't usually lie, and it was not just the Air Force.

10. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
  11. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    They state that they do not spy on U.S. citizens but I can not believe that for one second

12. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    What it actually does is cast reasonable doubt over the accusations, and raises questions as to the agendas of the leaking parties involved.

@Joe C: They say that they do not spy on Americans because it's against the law.

See here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Intelligence_Surveillance_Act

It states that FISA has been amended repeatably since the events of 9/11.

So they very well may be doing just that.

One good thing came out of all of the Windows 10 "Telemetry and Spying" allegations; The World woke up and realized what has been going on under their noses.

13. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    One would have to have the whole of his brain removed to believe that... ermmm, what with, then? :D

Exactly, the Alt-Right says, these guys are best for us... :rolleyes::D:worthy:

14. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
  15. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    "They" = guys with no brains...

16. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
  17. highpoint

highpoint MDL Novice

Jul 6, 2014
    Not sure if they provide forums with Tin-foil-hats, maybe if you shield your cat5/6 cables and wireless attenuates. ;)

18. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    #18 JFKI, Mar 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    (OP)
    And had you followed it through you would know that the true source is Wikileaks.

But I can see in your world Killing journalists is also OK, because it didn't happen and because because this is also a farce:

Welcome to my ignore list fool.

19. highpoint

highpoint MDL Novice

Jul 6, 2014
    #19 highpoint, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    Great job on skewing my statement and twisting the statements and the url you posted.

Also, it's very difficult for Military to distinguish hostile to friendly while in combat... especially in an apache. If you're in a combat zone, then you better be ready for the consequences. Journalists are well aware of the risks involved and they accepted the fact they may be harmed when entering a combat zone. Had the journalists notified any regiment that they were in the area along with translators? No, obviously, they hadn't... if they had then the event may have been avoided. Was the Apache equipped with the technology today? No! It wasn't! If it were the event may have been avoided. In any case it's very unfortunate what happened in that video taken over a decade ago, which also has nothing to do with what you posted.

You clearly have no clue about events in the first Iraq war during the late 80's - 90's... the cold war... vietnam... you think that video is bad and proves some delusional conspiracy? Then you are an idiot... in Vietnam thousands of our troops were napalmed just by bad logistics and old unreliable technology and platoons just not aware. Bad s**t happens in war. People like you just need to learn to STFU over issues in which you clearly have no damn knowledge or experience about! Reading a damn paper or organizational chart doesn't make you or anyone else for that matter knowledgeable about anything, let alone information provided by Wikileaks. I suspect Wikileaks must be the Holy Grail to all knowing life! Interesting.

Also, quoting Kim Dot Who as evidence or as credible facts... LOL. YOU ARE SUCH A TOOL AND IGNORANT!

Clearly you're just some kid with absolutely no military and life experience. You are the Fool. Holy balls on fire... generations just keep becoming dumber and dumber.

My previous comment:

Still applies. ;)

20. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    #20 JFKI, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    (OP)
    No one cares about anything you have to say.

Had you had the mental capacity to read and understand the last line of my previous post you would know I certainly do not. :coffee:

Attached Files: