Lisa Marie Presley, Daughter of Elvis and Priscilla, Dead at 54

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MS_User, Jan 13, 2023.

1. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
  2. longbeard

longbeard MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2021
    Who cares about his kid.

3. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Nobody would care about your death either.

4. Dark Dinosaur

Dark Dinosaur X Æ A-12

Feb 2, 2011
    It's Sad to die from cardiac arrest in such young age

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    hmm sad! :rip:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. 55Percent

55Percent MDL Junior Member

Mar 12, 2023
    This reminds me about George Carlin, who had maybe three heart attacks, as he stated on one of the talk shows. I think he stated the first one wasn't so bad, but the next two were worse. Don't know about his age when that happened.

But this lady at 54 might have been living sort of a borderline style and caused some trouble by that. I haven't a clue. I never did go to that Graceland place when I was close to that area so many years ago. I thought that Presley fella was rather good, or better, at his job, but I guess that's about it. He died in an odd way, didn't he? That being famous stuff must be hard on one's self, especially if you are born into it.

Funny, now I can state with truth that 54 is a bit young, considering I'm way past that age. But there was a time many decades ago when I didn't think I'd make it past my mid twenties, so I suppose I consider myself lucky. And not being famous is also a very good thing. I like my privacy.