Live chat software for WordPress Powered website

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by davidcameron, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidcameron

davidcameron MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2013
    Can anyone tell me the importance of live chat software. And please also guide me to integrate live chat software on my WordPress powered website.

2. rrohela

rrohela MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
  3. chrismurphy

chrismurphy MDL Novice

Sep 27, 2013
    As we all know about customer satisfaction if you are unable to satisfied your customer then your business is going to downward. So for providing better customer solution you must need to add good live chat software. There is a process which describe you how you can add live chat software on your WordPress website :

1- Login to WordPress Account
    2- Click on Plugins > select Add New
    3- there are two options for installing :-
    (
    a) - Search for eAssistance Pro > Search Plugins button
    (b) - Click on Upload > upload the downloaded zipped file > Install Now
    4 -
    Click Activate Plug-in
    5 - Go to Settings > configure the Plug-in > Paste the required chat code
    6 - Select from automatic installation OR manual installation > finish installation procedure

Now enjoy the live chat................

4. spencer09

spencer09 MDL Novice

Sep 18, 2013
    live chat software of course is very important.

First of all , Along with the fast developemnt of techology and internet. people all over the world are relying on the computer and they prefer to make deal or talk with live chat software.

Second ,in a business ,throught the live chat software, you can easily contatc with your customer directly and no any delay. it will promote the process of your business.

What's more, when you have problem with your customers. live chat software would be a great solution. you can avod talking to him face to face.both of you won't have uncessary emotion. you can quickly discuss with him online live chat no voice contact and emotion contact. kind attitude in the words can make the probelm well solved.