Local account for Office 2013 and M$ account for Windows - Possible?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by Baghi, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Baghi

Baghi MDL Junior Member

Sep 1, 2013
    Hi,

Is there any way I can use Office 2013 with a local account on Windows with M$ account? Like, I don't want my M$ account to be used with the Office suite but Windows?

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    Could sign out of your account when you open word or something like that. File > Account > Sign Out.
    Or you could make a local account on the computer used specifically for that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Baghi

Baghi MDL Junior Member

Sep 1, 2013
    Thanks. I tried that first, it says you cannot sign out Windows account or something like that.

4. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    I just tried it, it does say that- weird. Well you can switch accounts or do as I said and use a none MS local account.

5. Baghi

Baghi MDL Junior Member

Sep 1, 2013
    Thanks for the advice, but that's one time consuming task and I use Windows Mail and other features of Windows quite regularly.

6. Baghi

Baghi MDL Junior Member

Sep 1, 2013
    Bump after 5 days. :) Please help!

7. Baghi

Baghi MDL Junior Member

Sep 1, 2013