Logo Artists.... help needed..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Canadian-Wolverine, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Canadian-Wolverine

Canadian-Wolverine MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2011
    Hey guys,
    so im shouting out for help (again) for someone with serious design skills.
    Couple of years ago i set up a business and one of our own from here designed my logo which is still in use. Now my business is expanding, i have another company thats going live so once again turning to you lot coz thats what we do here, we help each other.
    So the last guy who helped me hasnt been on in over a year, so im throwing this open to anyone who wants to have a go at this. last time the guy got paid how he wanted, couple of months premium on a file host, so im sure we can figure something out for your time.

My parent company does furniture finishing and cabinetry refinishing and im so busy actually building stuff its far easier to set up another company name to build my stuff. as i want to expand this new side i need a new logo for the business name.
    The new business is called Lasting Impressions

It builds fire surrounds, kitchens, vanities etc. Its a millwork and cabinetry company so a theme along them lines would be great, or just an eye catching logo that says what we do.
    I leave it open to you guys, the people with that kind of talent. Last time i got so many of you wanting to help and it turned out to be so much fun with several of you guys bouncing ideas off each other..was great to see.

Over to you, our talented peoples :)

Who wants to help?
    Thanks guys, you rock!!!

CW

2. Canadian-Wolverine

Canadian-Wolverine MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2011
    No one?? o_O
    awwwwwwww... no-one fancies an artsy challenge?

luv you guys anyways

CW