Looking for a software that create multi software in single installer.

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by PenangKiD, Aug 16, 2012.

1. PenangKiD

PenangKiD MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2012
    Today I went to a computer shop, the technical guy using an app installer that the click the software of his choice (example: chrome, ccleaner and etc..) then he click install and the process goes silently / unattended till finish. Anyone know any program that can create this? I found ninite can do the same process but it need to be online for the downloading. I need to create a offline version where I can click the software of my choice then click install to auto install unattended/silent mode. Thanks :worthy:

2. dabiddo

dabiddo MDL Novice

Aug 18, 2012
    something like the "The Great Unattended Project" ?

Go to tgup.net

3. PenangKiD

PenangKiD MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2012
    Thanks alot :) An offline installer with multi softwares. That's what I need :)

4. ian82

ian82 MDL Expert

Mar 7, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. PenangKiD

PenangKiD MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2012
    Ninite is cool but it require an internet connection. What I need is an offline installer where we can select our custom software then just click install and it will do it silently. Below I've included a sample (I've draft the image using a gui creator from autoit) of how it looks like:
    dsample.jpg

6. HALIKUS

HALIKUS MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    ssWPI by LastOS.

7. ian82

ian82 MDL Expert

Mar 7, 2012
    who doesnt have internet these days? :rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. PenangKiD

PenangKiD MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2012
    Thanks for the info :cool:

9. matrix28au

matrix28au MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2009
    ** Windows Post Installer** or something similar on ** msfn bulletin board **

Hi,

Heard of Windows Post Installer?
    There are other build-your-self suites (all-in-one) configurable installers,

I suggest you go to MSFN website for more (check out there forum/bulletin-board)

Hope this helps...

xx Robbie xx