Looking for a team-member to work on projects.

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by SalviaSage, Sep 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SalviaSage

SalviaSage MDL Novice

Apr 9, 2018
    Hi. Nice to meet you.

I am a beginner computer programmer (coder).
    I like scripting and uncompiled programming languages that are easy.
    (batch , autohotkey , lua , .reg files , scripting etc)

I have some projects that I work on and I am looking for someone who wants to join my group.
    We can repo and git etc.

So, if you are interested, please send me a pm so we can work on these projects together.
    Thanks, and see you.

: )

2. pf100

pf100 Duct Tape Coder

Oct 22, 2010
    You might get a better response if you listed the projects you need help with.

3. SalviaSage

SalviaSage MDL Novice

Apr 9, 2018
    1) Translingual Phonetic Transliterator. Possibly in the Autohotkey language.
    What it does is it reads unicode characters and then reprints them as other unicode characters.
    This is a phonetics project as well as a computational linguistics project.... but you can leave the phonetics part to me.

2) Right click context menu for the registry.
    What it does is it adds a new sub-menu to the context menu in the registry for doing additional things easily.
    Language used here is .reg files. I know some of its syntax if you have questions.

3) Autohotkey language scripting.

4) Batch language scripting.

5) Lua language world of warcraft (game) scripting.

There isn't any website development or compiled languages here, they are all scripting projects.

The plan is to have a repo, and then work on the projects and bring them somewhere.
    I work free and open source and have my own github address and I have been into progging for about a year and a half now.
    I consider myself a beginner, but we can both learn.

Thanks for your interest.

4. keyword

keyword MDL Novice

May 13, 2017
    if i can help you i know python. i would like to help you and learn more

5. SalviaSage

SalviaSage MDL Novice

Apr 9, 2018
    Nice. I don't have any projects related to python unfortunately.
    But, you can still communicate with me, and contribute to my projects or I contribute to yours etc.

You can send me a conversation on this website if you want to work on projects with me.

Thx.