Looking for English language pack for Windows 11 22000 (offline)

Discussion in 'Windows 11' started by taigama, Oct 21, 2022.

1. taigama

taigama MDL Novice

Oct 13, 2018
    #1 taigama, Oct 21, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2022
    Hello.

I am looking for lb_~.cab (en_us) for Windows 11 21H2 Home SL, so I can "add" the language, follow the instruction from superuser
    The story why I don't want to re-install the Windows:
    Thank you very much!

2. taigama

taigama MDL Novice

Oct 13, 2018
  3. MDeaks

MDeaks MDL Member

Aug 25, 2017
    #4 MDeaks, Oct 22, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2022

Attached Files:

4. taigama

taigama MDL Novice

Oct 13, 2018
    #5 taigama, Oct 31, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2022
    (OP)
    Hello MDeaks.
    Thank you very much for your help.

1/ The program/application is not suitable for my machine.
    2/ I did, it said "my system is up to date"
    3/ I did installed that, either the version from Intel's home page. Restarted between installs, problem still occurs.
    4/ That is not useful. Like I said, I event post a topic in the Intel's community, no one cares about that at all.

Anyway, I see the is a topic almost like this topic, asked for Arabs language, people have. But this topic is no, there is no English pack?

Thank you.

> (not sure if you really need that or not)
    Sir I really NEED that. I always do online meeting. They find it very hard to listen to what I said, but if someone say something (my speaker speaks) my voice will suddenly louder, they will hear my voice very well. Beside that, their voice always be echoing back to their side, Intel Smart Sound is SUCK!

5. MDeaks

MDeaks MDL Member

Aug 25, 2017
  6. taigama

taigama MDL Novice

Oct 13, 2018

Thank you very much for your help.

1/ Lenovo's has a lot of problem but in my country theirs are the best option, because
    - Better thermal solution, in my country things like HP's and Dell's often get thermal throtting, peak 95 degree or 100 or even 105 after months using. Lenovo's are 80~85 peak to 90.
    My thinkbook 14+ and 16+ have dual fan cooling, like a Macbook Pro or Dell high tier (7000 series), but cheaper price.
    - Best duratibilty in the same price, like you can run a Thinkbook 16+ 24/24 fine but my HP Probook 455 G8 dead after 2 weaks running 24/24.
    - Best option in the same price: more resolution, more color range (99% sRGB)
    - If there is something HP or Dell is better so that is: ram-upgradable.
    These info are not seeding, just my opinion. So that's why I would rather choose Lenovo even they sometimes has microphone issue.

2/ Sorry, my bad. I have 2 Thinkbook gen4+, one of Intel and one of AMD. The one of AMD is Realtek with Elevoc, the one of Intel is Realtek with Intel "smart" sound. I reinstalled windows on the Intel one and met the microphone problem. On the other hand my AMD is still factory state. I mistake that the Intel one has Elevoc too. But just today I found out that the Intel one doesn't have Elevoc since begining. Just found out that the problem I said now only occurs with Lenovo-Intel relationship. For AMD version, Lenovo use Elevoc, Nahimic, ForteMedia, etc, they all worked well. Nahimic and Elevoc offer free download. So that's all.
    So there is no way to solve my Intel "smart" sound micro filter problem. Just wait until Intel & Lenovo makes their update.

Thank you for doing so much efford helping me.

p/s: Is there anyway to fetch the English language pack for Windows 11 22000?