Looking for retail vista home premium with sp2 ENGLISH 32bit..Any Help?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by bdoggman, Mar 28, 2014.

1. bdoggman

bdoggman MDL Novice

Jun 3, 2012
    Looking for iso retail vista home premium with sp2 ENGLISH 32bit. I ve searched the fourms but cant seem to find the right link or thread. I need it to do the multi oem project. I want to make sure I get a clean version... Thanks for any help

2. lovestudio

lovestudio MDL Member

Mar 24, 2014
    can i install this retail on my current computer and use my key underneath? if previously i have the same 32 bit home premium? or I need all these things like slp and so on?

I mean, that can I install this clean copy on my current computer, while I did not change any hardware inside it, like motherboard, chipsets or hardisks?

will that be ok, with activation?

3. lovestudio

lovestudio MDL Member

Mar 24, 2014
    i do not know, but my key has the word oem in its structure, so what?

4. lovestudio

lovestudio MDL Member

Mar 24, 2014
    ok, thanks, but ti do not want it all, just tell me, the key has OEM other cyfres, no symbols or letters in it.

5. lovestudio

lovestudio MDL Member

Mar 24, 2014
    ok, i saw it, it is like you say with letters and numbers, so i need only this application to find out if i can or not?
    It is my preinstalled acer vista key by the way. if I change no hardware inside, can i use this install and activate without any application online?

6. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    The Keychecker can tell you, primarily, what edition and license type it is for. In your case I can make an educated guess: Vista Home Premium, OEM:NSLP or OEM:COA.
    You can use this key, of course. Without major hardware changes it will always reactivate. As I said above, you can make a backup and restore activation completely offline.

A small note: This key is not the one Acer has preinstalled Vista with. If it already came with Vista, your machine has a SLIC 2.0/2.1 and the Acer Home Prem OEM:SLP key installed. That's why it is already activated when you start it the first time. Personally, I'd get Windows Loader from here, use it and be done with it.

7. lovestudio

lovestudio MDL Member

Mar 24, 2014
    can i use windows loader from windows surroundings? like application?
    can I use it if I have completely removed pqservice, boot, arcade hidden volumes? (but my windows works good.):rolleyes:

8. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    Windows Loader is installed from within Windows. The actual Loader then automagically runs before Windows boots, to inject the SLIC into RAM.

9. lovestudio

lovestudio MDL Member

Mar 24, 2014
    so no need of these hidden partitions or disks of erecovery???

it injects what? my current activated version of windows or clean install from any dvd disk iso to be then activated falsy with windows loader?

10. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
  11. lovestudio

lovestudio MDL Member

Mar 24, 2014

12. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    install clean windows and then install loader in clean windows. reboot and done :)