Looking for Server 2003 sp0

Discussion in 'Windows Server' started by acerola, Sep 25, 2009.

1. acerola

acerola MDL Novice

Jul 21, 2009
    Hi. I need Windows Server 2003 Standard or Enterprise, vol version. I need the original one, before sp1.

Anyone have the untouched msdn iso? I tried googling for a link but all are dead.

Thanks

2. oddballracing

oddballracing MDL Junior Member

Dec 6, 2008
    #2 oddballracing, Sep 25, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
    Im building a full iso collection and i'm looking for sp0 editions as well, i'll let you know what i find, i may be able to find eligible .sdc(s).

EDIT: I can find retail, but vl is a whole other story

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. acerola

acerola MDL Novice

Jul 21, 2009
    English for me.

4. oddballracing

oddballracing MDL Junior Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition (English)
    Windows Server 2003 Enterprise x64 Edition (English)
    Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition (English)
    Windows Server 2003 Web Edition (English)

This is the list of sp0 isos i could find that matched msdn sha1, unfortunately i'm having a hell of a time finding vlk images (haven't checked the archives and backups on my network yet though), i only have retail's at the moment.

Question: Why are you in such need of a vlk copy, why not convert a retail copy to SLP OEM?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. acerola

acerola MDL Novice

Jul 21, 2009
    I need a version that is easy to activate. I am using now 2003 r2 sp2 enterprise vol. I just had to enter a serial and all works fine, updates included. I am not sure about retail. Do I need loaders or patched bios to activate it?

6. prathaprabhuin

prathaprabhuin MDL Junior Member

Jul 7, 2009
    I have PM'ed you the Volume Links.

7. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    And what is the difference (in your opinion) between SP0 & SP2 as far as activation is concerned?
    Thay are the same easy if you use VL key, but so much easier to convert to OEM anyway

sebus