Looking for XP PRO CORPORATE edition inc SP3 UNTOUCHED ORIGINAL

Discussion in 'Windows XP / Older OS' started by robby2k9, Jun 15, 2011.

1. robby2k9

robby2k9 MDL Novice

Dec 9, 2008
    Anyone know where I can download the ISO for this?

Many thanks.

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  3. robby2k9

robby2k9 MDL Novice

Dec 9, 2008
    There are lots of people born every second, this one wants 1 single ISO, not a complicated 13 iso pack that requires lots of processing.
    And, before you ask, yes I did look at this page and started the long process of aquiring all the bits & pieces to put the package together.
    Trouble is, whilst downloading all the bits of software required, I came up against a problem with the 13 DELTAs download page.
    Each one a seperate download & every single one came back with 'page not found' when I tried to download (after a LONG wait).
    I was trying to avoid the torrent route, I generally don't trust them, but looks like its my only option.

4. stream

stream MDL Member

Nov 5, 2010
    #5 stream, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017

Attached Files:

5. Oz

Oz MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    You're just lazy and want to be spoon-fed.
    Stream did spoon-feed you, yet you don't even the decency to say thank you.

6. robby2k9

robby2k9 MDL Novice

Dec 9, 2008
    Thanks for the abuse OZ, I haven't replied because I have just got back to the UK having being away working.
    My confusion arose as my original SP1 version was described as 'Corporate' and some versions still are.
    I didn't realise the VL version was the same (until now).
    Downloading is a big no-no at work so I couldn't do anything till I got home.
    Not all of us can spent 24/7 on the net, obviously you are sooo busy that you can. Now go get a life!
    I will check out the links tomorrow & of course a big thank you to everyone who posted HELPFUL comments.

7. deardidi

deardidi MDL Novice

Sep 19, 2011
    #8 deardidi, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
    just looking for this i hope i can still download thank you

anyone know the unzip code? many thanks sorry that I am new here.

8. runnyeggsham

runnyeggsham MDL Novice

Dec 27, 2010
    #9 runnyeggsham, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
    You are pompous ass. I pity the guy for helping your dumbbass to begin with. Thank you to everyone who posted HELPFUL comment. Gee you are slick. I dont know what's worse the shiet coming out of your rear or the ones coming from the top, because both are spewing shiet.

And your lazy ass didnt read them all enough. So why bother. If you did and realized it then your pompous ass would have thanked the one and only right person who was waaaaaayyyy overly nice.

I thank the one jerk here ABOVE who spews from both ends. I guess if everyone had a life then they wouldnt be coming here to help dumba$$es like yourself, huh? How mocking is that. 24/7. How is life as the Grinch on X-mas as a part time job and a shiet shoveler by day? Some ppl may spend 24/7 online as you claim but as least they don't shovel shiet 8760.