Looking to take my MCSA/E/D

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by monkey2005, Apr 10, 2017.

1. monkey2005

monkey2005 MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2017
    Hi Everyone,
    i've been going through the forums today, as ive only just stumbled onto them, and looks a nice place to be.
    im looking into taking my MCSA/E/D in the near future and would like some suggestions on good places to find resource materials and tuition's that i can download.

I found the 70-698 FREE chapter of the MS book which looked nice, where might i be able to download the full thing or/and exams to trial with? im more a "hands on" person and will trial and error in VE but having a resource to go off with tests and case studies would be an invaluable resource.

thanks in advance.

PS: i already have my MTA's (current) in all Microsoft areas (Programming being the exception) so not totally clueless, just out of practice and getting back into the computing scene from some time off in another field.

2. monkey2005

monkey2005 MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2017
    Thanks for those, they may prove useful.. i notice that those are the ones that MS have been giving away monthly from the newsletter subscriptions.. even though they have some nice features they arent really focused on aspects of the MCP exams.

I'll keep looking

3. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    #5 lobo11, Apr 12, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. monkey2005

monkey2005 MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2017
    Thanks, not looking to buy (i'll see if i can find them elsewhere)

so nice but outdated..
    much appreciated, i will keep looking..