Lost Mail Icon in the control panel.

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Zedd9165, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Zedd9165

Zedd9165 MDL Novice

Jan 19, 2018
    Hi guys, I had this Mail icon in the control panel from where I could have edited the outlook email's profiles and data. I had it till yesterday. But uninstalling MS office last night I can't find it now. Please provide me if there an option to recover it.

2. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Reinstall MS Office and then do not uninstall it not but modify the installation that it still has the mail app maybe in other words remove everything except Outlook

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Zedd9165

Zedd9165 MDL Novice

Jan 19, 2018
    Thank you, I had re installed the MS office it is when I noticed that this MAIL thing was a part outlook and it disappeared as I remove the outlook. Thank you very much for your support.

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    You could also try the Old Control Panel. To get it, use WinKwy + R and type control in Searchbar _.Enter, which will open the old Control Panel. Here you'll have the Mail Button for to go the Mail Config.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...