Low fps gaming

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ditbardh, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Ditbardh

Ditbardh MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2011
    Hi all, bought new pc intel i5 3.3ghz 4core, 4G Ram, and 1G intel graphic integrated, the intel graphic card was bad for gaming and i played the games with so low fps, so i bought a new graphic card geforce 210 1G and i still got the same fps, is there any problem in driver or i need to change settings of something? running windows 7 64bit proffesional.

2. U-Fig

U-Fig MDL Member

May 14, 2010
    the pc itself should be fast enough, exept for, what game are you trying to run?
    what settings are you trying to run your game at?
    is your bios configured correctly to INIT the GF 210 first?
    did you install the driver for your new card?

i know, questions,questions, but as you did provide very little info to begin with..

so try to answer these questions first, so your question can be answered more reliable.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ditbardh

Ditbardh MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2011
    got intel i5 3.3ghz 4 cores, 4G ram, im trying to run normal settings ( game splinter cell conviction ) and im trying to run pes 2012 to with high settings but got low fps... havent looked at bios cuz i dont know what to do there for this kind of question that u made and i installed the latest driver for my graphic card...